Open Beta Supporter Packs

Just grabbed the eternal pack. Having earned money from games (TF2), it only makes sense to put some back in!

GGGFTW!
Last edited by Larolaro on Jun 7, 2013, 5:11:21 PM
Just snagged the Divine pack. Will be getting more soon :D
Chris, What if i dual wield and want.. certain EXPENSIVE weapon effects.. for both my weapons? *shifty eyes*
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
Last edited by ransagy on Jun 7, 2013, 5:17:42 PM
"
ransagy wrote:
Chris, What if i dual wield and want.. certain EXPENSIVE weapon effects.. for both my weapons? *shifty eyes*

*wink wink* *nudge nudge* ;)
What if we spent money before these packs came out? Does that count towards the packs or do we have to just buy it now for the full price. For Example, if I spent 500 dollars, and I want the eternal pack, do I have to pay another 1500 or just 1000.
I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
Thank you, GGG, for your great work!
"
Maladyx wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Will buy a pack as soon as I have money for sure.

Skill Tree Poster... mmmm. I remember everyone wanted this when this image was released: http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/PassiveSkillTree.0.10.0.jpg
(You need to download that link for it to work, it's a 16000x15000 image of the skill tree or something)

Now thats what I call a high resolution O_O! looks like a dark sky full of colored stars when scaled down lol
No longer is it "Skill Tree", "Skill Forest", or "Skill Web", it is... "Skill CONSTELLATION!" :P

My main hesitation towards the Skill Tree Poster, is passive changes/reworks. Though I doubt they'll do anything extreme like the CB Tree change, but still.. Hope the Poster releases with most up-to-date nodes :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 7, 2013, 5:29:34 PM
Should consider selling an eternal pack that doesn't contain the avatar or unique item.

$270 to $1500 to $12,500 are rather extreme jumps.
"
AppleEater wrote:
What if we spent money before these packs came out? Does that count towards the packs or do we have to just buy it now for the full price. For Example, if I spent 500 dollars, and I want the eternal pack, do I have to pay another 1500 or just 1000.

No. You must still spend 1500 USD.
CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Jun 7, 2013, 5:33:30 PM
"
"
Maladyx wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Will buy a pack as soon as I have money for sure.

Skill Tree Poster... mmmm. I remember everyone wanted this when this image was released: http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/PassiveSkillTree.0.10.0.jpg
(You need to download that link for it to work, it's a 16000x15000 image of the skill tree or something)

Now thats what I call a high resolution O_O! looks like a dark sky full of colored stars when scaled down lol
No longer is it "Skill Tree", "Skill Forest", or "Skill Web", it is... "Skill CONSTELLATION!" :P

My main hesitation towards the Skill Tree Poster, is passive changes/reworks. Though I doubt they'll do anything extreme like the CB Tree change, but still.. Hope the Poster releases with most up-to-date nodes :P

I only got divine so no poster for me but i like to think if i had one i could put it on a metal sheet and use small magnets to plot out my characters skills :p
Last edited by Alestor on Jun 7, 2013, 5:32:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info