Open Beta Supporter Packs

"
Thalandor wrote:
"
Nycro wrote:
Kinda disappointing that I spent a lot of money on points since open beta and none of that counts. I'd still love to continue to support the game and buy a pack but its pretty discouraging after spending so much money before these came out.

They say they will have options to upgrade from point packs soon. I don't know how that's going to work out if you bought multiples of them though... but you should be able to recoup some of your investment, just wait a bit.

Yeah, I think there will be something for us who bought a lot of point packs in OB...can't wait to upgrade to divine or exalt:)
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Will buy a pack as soon as I have money for sure.

Skill Tree Poster... mmmm. I remember everyone wanted this when this image was released: http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/PassiveSkillTree.0.10.0.jpg
(You need to download that link for it to work, it's a 16000x15000 image of the skill tree or something)
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Will buy a pack as soon as I have money for sure.

Skill Tree Poster... mmmm. I remember everyone wanted this when this image was released: http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/PassiveSkillTree.0.10.0.jpg
(You need to download that link for it to work, it's a 16000x15000 image of the skill tree or something)

Now thats what I call a high resolution O_O! looks like a dark sky full of colored stars when scaled down lol
"
Gibbevex wrote:
I'm surprised at the people that are angry about this. Particularly with the name being in the credits. I think anybody that pays $250 or more SHOULD get their name in the credits, as that is a substantial contribution. As for the kiwis or rhoas, they're different. Kiwis will always be unique, and these Rhoas will be unique once we leave open beta.
I'm not offended by this at all. In fact, one I locate where my monies went (they're sneaky bastards) I will likely shell out for a Divine Pack. Because that keychain looks awesome.

Exactly right. I'm with you there on the Divine Pack as well. I missed out on the shirt the first time around.
So, do diamonds get an exalt pack? (that is what I understood)

Confused @__@

But you have done it now!! Disrupted the ecosystem, now the rhoas will be coming for the exiles!!

RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! THE FLYING MOMMA RHOAS ARE COMING!!!
I need more purple titles
Last edited by Ocylix on Jun 7, 2013, 4:10:04 PM
Nice! I will have to start on anarchy in the morning, going to bed early to get started!
"
Ocylix wrote:

Confused @__@

But you have done it now!! Disrupted the ecosystem, now the rhoas will be coming for the exiles!!

The folks who created an item during OB get an exalt(with the option to upgrade to eternal for 500$) I believe.(Like the bringer of rain helmet guy, for example)Sorry I don't recall the exact name :P
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
Last edited by Elestrasza on Jun 7, 2013, 4:13:47 PM
"
Ocylix wrote:

Confused @__@

diamonds dont get a exalted pack , but the people that bought the " create your own unique " that was implemented after cb supporter packs were gone, will be eligible for a free exalted pack
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
Testing new pack!
"
sirsinjin wrote:
"
Gibbevex wrote:
I'm surprised at the people that are angry about this. Particularly with the name being in the credits. I think anybody that pays $250 or more SHOULD get their name in the credits, as that is a substantial contribution. As for the kiwis or rhoas, they're different. Kiwis will always be unique, and these Rhoas will be unique once we leave open beta.
I'm not offended by this at all. In fact, one I locate where my monies went (they're sneaky bastards) I will likely shell out for a Divine Pack. Because that keychain looks awesome.

Exactly right. I'm with you there on the Divine Pack as well. I missed out on the shirt the first time around.

Me too.
Name in credits game is a bestest thing ever in microstransactions.
CASUAL GAMER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info