Open Beta Supporter Packs

"
jerot wrote:
Is there any support for upgrading between tiers? I got the regal for now, but if I can get enough cash before this is over I'd love to upgrade to divine.
They'll be adding it in a couple of days.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Omg KEYCHAIN, must have for my Carkeys!

I checked J!NX website, if there is any POE stuff to buy, but nada :S I wish there was, they have good/quality stuff.

Also, would like to know, I'm not a big spender like some ppl here are, I buy a pack here and there so I'd like to know, does my support from CB merges or not.

What I mean is:
I bought 20$+10$+5$ in closed beta. So now, if I want to buy Divine Pack, can I just pay 75$ or must I cash out 110$?

I rly like this game and I try to support with best I can, so could some1 provide an answer, do this OB supports merge into 1? I want that keychain :)

ty
IGN: xSiCKoWx
Last edited by xSiCKHeADx on Jun 7, 2013, 2:50:47 PM
Aaah, I want to get them all! Now how much can I justify spending. Between the exalted and divine I think, however great the higher ones are. The skill tree poster is tempting me to get the exalted and my name in the credits would be very cool.

There goes my saving for a new computer though!
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
exit_zero wrote:
Can you only apply the cosmetic weapon effect to one weapon? If so, you should actually get two (so you can use them on characters who dual wield weapons and not 2h/bow/1h+shield too).

Reminds me of my boy when he was little, give him a cookie and the other hand comes out.

Bless <3

Really? Is it really so outrageous for a person who pays 100+$ to ask that the included effect applies to both weapons instead of one? Do they really need to shell out another 100+$ just to dual-wield? Considering there is no other way to obtain these effects?

It makes no difference to me, since I wont most likely be purchasing anything (uni student in Eastern Europe), but have some empathy for the folks who scrape all their spare cash just to support the game only to be rewarded with a little slap in the face.

It's a good will gesture. The only thing that GGG loses if they give 2 effects instead of 1 is the revenue from people who would be willing to purchase another same-type pack just for this reason. I bet I could count those on my hands. On the other hand, they stand to gain much more - customer loyalty goes a long way, certainly past a thousand bucks.
"
Chris wrote:
Basically what I'm wanting is as follows (and this isn't guaranteed yet):

A few weeks ago, you spent $50 to buy a 500 point pack. You have say 200 points left.
You want to instead have purchased a $50 regal pack, which would come with 350 points.
Because you have 400 spare, we can just deduct 150 points from your total, which leaves you with 50. That's exactly the same as if you had purchased a regal pack.
Hmm.. I have 198 points on my account, maybe I'll wait to buy the Divine Pack if this is the case.. *Dies of impatience*

Edit: Or I could use the 198 points to get a discounted Regal Pack to be able to Dual-Wield the Weapon Effects... Even though I have no Dual-Wielding characters. xD
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 7, 2013, 2:48:46 PM
Is it possible to purchase a t-shirt on its own? I'd love to show support by way of these packs, but I'm drawn more to the t-shirts than anything else.
I have an idea that would fix a lot of issues people have with the packs that give physical goods that they don't want. Add 2 new packs:

Chaos Pack $50 - 500 points, baby rhoa pet, Chaos supporter title.

GG GGG Pack $500 - 5000 points, exalted rhoa pet, name in credits, GGGGG supporter title.

I've been seeing that a lot of people are upset about not getting 1:10 per dollar spent and these 2 packs would fix that issue as well as having a pack slotting between $270 and $1,500 (which is a huge gap).
"
Huaojozu wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
exit_zero wrote:
Can you only apply the cosmetic weapon effect to one weapon? If so, you should actually get two (so you can use them on characters who dual wield weapons and not 2h/bow/1h+shield too).

Reminds me of my boy when he was little, give him a cookie and the other hand comes out.

Bless <3

Really? Is it really so outrageous for a person who pays 100+$ to ask that the included effect applies to both weapons instead of one? Do they really need to shell out another 100+$ just to dual-wield? Considering there is no other way to obtain these effects?

It makes no difference to me, since I wont most likely be purchasing anything (uni student in Eastern Europe), but have some empathy for the folks who scrape all their spare cash just to support the game only to be rewarded with a little slap in the face.

It's a good will gesture. The only thing that GGG loses if they give 2 effects instead of 1 is the revenue from people who would be willing to purchase another same-type pack just for this reason. I bet I could count those on my hands. On the other hand, they stand to gain much more - customer loyalty goes a long way, certainly past a thousand bucks.

There's a wee little thread about this issue and possible solutions, drop by and support, suggest or argue the good sense of it.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/408655/page/1#p3625307
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jun 7, 2013, 3:00:18 PM
I'd like to be able to get a t-shirt but i can't really afford £70. Should consider selling them separate for £30'ish. Would be awesome.
I really hope Kripp buys into the ruler pack and creates his own monster ... spider bro maybe^^
### r4wb1rd ###
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/r4wb1rd
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/r4wb1rdGaming/
Babel PoE: https://github.com/rowolff/babel-poe/releases

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info