Open Beta Supporter Packs

Man I would give a testicle for that Eternal Roah. And I only have one as it is...
"
Once I get my Tabula Rasa shirt, I'm gonna link it with Buffalo Sauce and Accidentally Spilled Beer.. :P

Haha! Nice one.
"
Moonlight33 wrote:
What stubborn, selfish, decadent and asocial characters turn up in these CB-"supporters" !
Who the hell you think you are, because you spent some money on a game that was supposed to give you fun. It was not supposed to make you a star floating above the rest of the community and looking down on them.

it's a general thing not only special to cb supporters and i wouldn't call it disgusting, it's partly ggg's fault that this "closed beta spirit" somehow evolved into this wrong kind of entitlement when people who donate money stupidly expect something in return when they actually supported but didn't buy anything. chris gave closed beta supporters a special feeling but this is gone now. it died mostly when giving in to bargaining for points and making daily special offers. i'm not surprised.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
will be interesting to see how much money GGG makes from the ob packs until the game releases ,if they raised 2,5m$ during cb packs i definitely think 3million+ from ob wont be hard to achieve but we will see
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
"
geradon wrote:
...entitlement when people who donate money stupidly expect something in return when they actually supported but didn't buy anything. chris gave closed beta supporters a special feeling but this is gone now. it died mostly when giving in to bargaining for points and making daily special offers. i'm not surprised.

Please don't generalize too much. I bought a closed beta pack, I didn't have to as someone else had given me a key, but I wanted a kiwi and the soundtrack. I got rewarded, and I'm proud to have helped the game along a little bit. Sales, points pricing, and the development of the game since have done nothing to tarnish those feelings.
"
exit_zero wrote:
Can you only apply the cosmetic weapon effect to one weapon? If so, you should actually get two (so you can use them on characters who dual wield weapons and not 2h/bow/1h+shield too).

Reminds me of my boy when he was little, give him a cookie and the other hand comes out.

Bless <3
Casually casual.

Now I can finally listen to the best bgm in the game, while I play any zone! (Sarn Encampment :P)

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Reminds me of my boy when he was little, give him a cookie and the other hand comes out.

Bless <3
DualWield Cookie Build, lol :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 7, 2013, 2:37:22 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
exit_zero wrote:
Can you only apply the cosmetic weapon effect to one weapon? If so, you should actually get two (so you can use them on characters who dual wield weapons and not 2h/bow/1h+shield too).

Bless <3

Hah! "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" by Numeroff should be required reading for the whinier parts of this community.
Last edited by Tindraa on Jun 7, 2013, 2:35:53 PM
"
tachi203 wrote:

Fine...

I will just say that I am QQing @ your QQ of us QQin..

EOD.

Spoiler

"
tachi203 wrote:
"
Maladyx wrote:
QQ @ your QQ

Fine...

I will just say that I am QQing @ your QQ of us QQin..

EOD.

Why dont you stop the QQ @ QQ? Or can you not handle all this?

PS, I notice you have donated nothing. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain in your bias... So I really find your opinion hilerious.

I dont mind that.... Though.

"
Maladyx wrote:
Some of you should really get off your horse..

Why dont you get off your moocher free-loading but-cheese horse and support then yourself? untill then, your opinion is invalid...

sigh at personal attacks

Spoiler
"
"
Maladyx wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

In a few days we will hopefully have support for upgrading from "Point Packs" to these new packs.

Transactions
$50 Pack 30. maj 2013 23.53
$5 Pack 19. maj 2013 10.55
$50 Pack 9. apr. 2013 20.31
$20 Pack 19. mar. 2013 18.12
$20 Pack 8. mar. 2013 18.55
$20 Pack 7. mar. 2013 22.33
$20 Pack 22. feb. 2013 21.38
$20 Pack 3. feb. 2013 20.33

Hi, I'm confused

You dont mean these right mate? purchased before the support announce

You mean the new $5 $10 $20 yes?

E: yeeees thanks for the countdown :D

"
tachi203 wrote:

Like I said on multiple occasions, if the community in the end dont give a shiz about the assurances of the dev's offerings or that we should inheriently dis-trust the GGG staff. Then thats fine... I really dont care if the majority of the community believe that... Thats your God Given Right...

But your lies are just going to far......

"
Maladyx wrote:
Omg I donated some chumpchange during closed beta, now they can never make an exclusive pet or title ever again

Sorry to inform you,
But $250-$1000 is like how much more than you have donated? You prolly cant even afford to support....

sigh again at attacking my economy

Spoiler
"
Maladyx wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

In a few days we will hopefully have support for upgrading from "Point Packs" to these new packs.

Transactions
$50 Pack 30. maj 2013 23.53
$5 Pack 19. maj 2013 10.55
$50 Pack 9. apr. 2013 20.31
$20 Pack 19. mar. 2013 18.12
$20 Pack 8. mar. 2013 18.55
$20 Pack 7. mar. 2013 22.33
$20 Pack 22. feb. 2013 21.38
$20 Pack 3. feb. 2013 20.33

Hi, I'm confused

You dont mean these right mate? purchased before the support announce

You mean the new $5 $10 $20 yes?

E: yeeees thanks for the countdown :D

not everyone is born with wealth, for some it takes a great deal of effort, to shed the social enheritances like alchohol, drugs and dead siblings. Since I'm still two years away from a "real" job I'm supporting by the means I have - not that it is any of your business.

I'm merely waiting for them to figure out the upgrading process, so that I can figure out if I am able to get one of the higher packs, since I will also have get the regal pack because the effect is just incredible.

"
tachi203 wrote:

But anyway.... We have been QQin for them to appologise at the least for makeing duplicates of the Shirts/Name in the credits etc and selling those "Now not so unique" offerings....

Obviously they sold such things under the pretense of being "CBT only Exclusives" and that they would never be repeated... Adding to the inheriant lust/want for them when they first came out.

"
Maladyx wrote:
cry cry, my e-peeen has shrunk / gloating rights has been diminished?? not really, you guys donated during the most critical phase of the game, helped make the game what it has become, isent that satisfaction enough? the unique titles are still unique and exclussive to ob supporters just like the pet.

Dude... Were not QQin for those reasons... Were QQin because they devalued our exclusive items by re-neging on our exclusives.... Effectively GGG have de-valued all of our items collective status.... Which of course, is really not a good thing to-do to your loyal fans who admire and rever that stuff they got sent as a sign of thank you/appreciation for our contribution... That stuff ment something to us... We were kinda proud of just having it even as just collector stuff..

But we dont expect you new-comer's to respect that...Or GGG to obviously have respected that.

You and I are indeed very different personalities. I see you trying distance yourself from me and other "new" players, like I'm some 2nd hand clothes or filth. You have just proved my point, you donated for status not for securing the future of the game - you disgust me.

"
tachi203 wrote:

I'll make a deal with you... How happy would you be, if GGG told you. Ihat as a new commer... If you want this latest exclusive stuff... That your going to have to pay double for the equivilent stuff from OBT...Where as us CBT guys would only have to pay the norm...

I bet youd either be pissed or be okay with it....

So aslong as this is favorable to you, and your not losing out.... It wont matter to you.

I dont see what paying double for the same "product" has to do with anything, and after I have got a pack, I dont care one flying ##, if they make a "release supporter pack" - actually I hope they do.

"
tachi203 wrote:

"
Maladyx wrote:
funny how every diamond supporter post that I've seen, has proudly stated their new support package purchace, to further support the development of the game, rather than bickering how they feel cheated.

Actualy a few feel cheated.... You obviously dont read here...

You could use a new pair of eyes yourself actually

"
tachi203 wrote:

But atleast they get a truely unique item in this game and nothing can take that away from them.

Sooo theyre not about to complain as much... And rightly so.
But I am sure they would wouldnt mind a discount on the new stuff for their continued loyalty...

"
Maladyx wrote:
I'm sure the devs and every player here that loves the game, appreciate the hell of your donations back then!

Not rly... They treat us no different...So meh. They just see dollar signs as always...

"
Maladyx wrote:
All about buying social status init! So go get one of these, sleep with it, shower with it, flash it to the girls in the clubs.. Buy a plane and paint a big fallos on it and stop beeing so butthurt!

Actualy...Your completely right... The difference is.... We already did.... So we aint about to "buy the social status" again that we already have.... Theres little - no point... Why would we want to buy the rip off version of the origonal.... The whole...lack of creativity element to it, screams "sucker" to anyone who buys those... If of course GGG plans on makeing those "Exclusive" lolol, but in honesty GGG obviously cant keep there word.... So meh....Dont bank on it staying "Socialy Status for long".

As this is GGG's goal... Class warefare.

Sorry I wasent clear, let me elaborate:

Business -> Costs -> Salesman -> Income -> Development -> Better Product

Rumor has it, that a famous salesman once said, at a computer trade show "No Worries, A PC Will Never Need More Than 640K Memory"
- times change, we all had to upgrade.

"
tachi203 wrote:

"
Maladyx wrote:

Just because alot of people didnt know about the game in cb, doesent mean they dont deserve the chance to support the game aswell, and probably would have already, h a d they known about it.

lol, We want New Players to have the opportunity to support the game we dont even mind the title... We just wish GGG didnt make it so new supporters wernt shizzing all over our support of the game...

And GGG knew this.

"
Maladyx wrote:
This business model is most appealing to me, and I think it represents the future of games to come.

Yea, It just needs refineing....

"
Maladyx wrote:

You have the appreciation of the devs and every player of this game whatever else you got is just icing on the cake. If you donated for the wrong reasons then you have only one person to blame.

Man having to put up with liars such as yourself or people who skim-read really makes me question why I donated... For the sake of this community... And Yes, I only got myself and my false advertiseing friends GGG to blame.

Regards.

Err I'm not doing this again, the time consumption is immense, feel free to have the last word lol
Is there any support for upgrading between tiers? I got the regal for now, but if I can get enough cash before this is over I'd love to upgrade to divine.

*edit* Saw chris' post, awesome, can't wait.
Last edited by jerot on Jun 7, 2013, 2:40:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info