Open Beta Supporter Packs

Damn i lost my wallet and now I'm a supporter.
Also I agree that a 2nd weapon effect per pack would be nice for those of us who dual-wield.
I am not a big microtransaction user in most games, but with PoE, it feels more like a charitable donation to help save a rare species (a good game developer)than a purchase.

Keep up the good work!
must. get. more. shiny. stuff. D:

PS: ty for the info guys :D
I need more purple titles
"
JIIX wrote:
Bought my Gold Pack because I had faith in GGG.

Bought this Divine Pack because I still have faith in GGG.

+1
but now it's not only Trust or Faith, we now know it's gonna be good and better ... we are true Believers ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Will the weapon effects be available for purchase on the store later? Or will the be totally exclusive to the packs, with no other way to get them in the future?
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
I've read this entire thread tonight, just going to ignore the drama.

I just want to say I, as a multiple package CB supporter, Support GGG in the way they have done these packages. I think they did exactly the right thing in how they put them together and perfectly kept the packages appealing.

Anything they can add to the game to keep the long term goals going and stick to their FTP non-PTW ideals - I agree with and support.

GGG won my heart a long time ago and while my health may not allow me to play as much as I would like, I'm still here and will continue to show my support as always on the forums and in game as I am able.

I hope that the packages upon release are just as amazing as these have been.

Diamond Kiwi is still the best pet ever!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Just purchased the 30.00 beta support pack~ but I dont have my pet Rhoa T.T;;

Does it take time to update, or do I have to do something to enable it?
"
Just purchased the 30.00 beta support pack~ but I dont have my pet Rhoa T.T;;

Does it take time to update, or do I have to do something to enable it?

Press 'M' when in game and right-click the little guy in the window that pops up.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
This is why dual-wielding is an issue, but I've mentioned it to Chris and they are contemplating options to allow OB Supporters to dual-wield their effects.

That's the only real complaint with the packs that I can see, nice that they are looking in to it.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info