Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Patch 0.11.0 and 0.11.0b Success, End of Season Two and Tomorrow's Patch

"
Amalaira wrote:
All that effort spent trying to order my characters for the character select... ruined to alphabetical order :(

I have one request!! Make it possible to re-order them ourselves or add more options for the order. At least add like... an option to choose between either ABC or sorted from highest level to lowest. I imagine the highest level to lowest option would accommodate most people.

Lovely patch/es though!

I couldn't agree more! Sort by level please :)
Good job, love the changes that allow so many more builds to work. I hope some streamers throw some working builds to the whining lot soon, so they get of your back.
Temp leagues worst idea GGG has had yet. GLHF c ya in standard!
Yay! New supporter packs. Hope there will be a good one 50$ cost. :)
Слава Україні!
"
Chris wrote:
We expect to launch our new Open Beta Supporter Packs

YES!! I can't wait to see what you guys have prepared! Forever supporter!
Last edited by vollgas on Jun 6, 2013, 9:18:49 AM
Good Job GGG . . .
What will happen with all the items and currency in stash tabs after those new leagues had ended? It will be deleted? So the stuff i want to transfer to Standard league has to be in my character(s) inventory(ies)?
Thanks..
"
heinzcatsoup wrote:
What will happen with all the items and currency in stash tabs after those new leagues had ended? It will be deleted? So the stuff i want to transfer to Standard league has to be in my character(s) inventory(ies)?
Thanks..

Everything will be in Remove-Only tabs in Standard/Hardcore league.
The game is still to unfair, hard and frustrating.

I would really like to play it for years to come, spend money on it, but right now, I will just quit and search for something else.
And I know several people just like me, doing the same.

Before all those "You're doing it wrong" sayers come by:
lvl 73 (I really tried) ranger, 1.6K damage, 1.3 with multiple Arrows.
1340 Life (I couldn't possibly get more nodes), 78% resist all in merciless, -24 chaos resist, 6300 armor.

I just got one-shot in catacombs by a random dork sneaking up behind me.

I don't want to play a char I extensively research in forums, I want to be able to play my char, without frustration and stagnation. Right now, my friends and I are not able to do this.

If you want casual players to stay in the game, you need a casual league, period.

Edit:
Ok, something was wrong with my patch there.
After restarting the game, is was clearly better. My damage went up, and damage taken went down. Directly after installation that was not the case.

As of rigt now, the game got easier for me. Thank You. I still would like a casual league.
Last edited by t_golgari on Jun 6, 2013, 2:57:07 PM
"
Chris wrote:
We expect to launch our new Open Beta Supporter Packs tomorrow.

WOOT! Can't wait! When u release these ill buy the new footprints effect :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info