Patch 0.11.0 and 0.11.0b Success, End of Season Two and Tomorrow's Patch

"
Chris wrote:
We expect to launch our new Open Beta Supporter Packs tomorrow.

Finally! :D
Yes sir, I will buy some footprint effects.
Nice. I noticed two things with this patch:

1) The frame rate in Lyonel's Watch has been really choppy since the patch. Not sure if amount of people around there or some bug.

2) Nice job with the balancing for hat I can see so far. My low level witch didn't feel any different, but my mid level crit cleave duelist and mid level ranger seem a lot more similar in term of power. It was way riskier to run around with the duelist before,

On a side note, now I expect the extended variety to come to claws and daggers, as I think claws ar epretty much useless now (only LS used) and daggers are used mostly for the crit bonus.
"
Amalaira wrote:
Make it possible to re-order them ourselves or add more options for the order.

My wish: order by last playtime

"
Hornet85 wrote:
I really enjoyed it, especially from 1-60 points where I knew there are rewards at stake so do I push or keep my points.

Beyond 60 points, the gap is too big for the next reward.

+1 to the whole fact.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
tsmonteiro wrote:

On a side note, now I expect the extended variety to come to claws and daggers, as I think claws ar epretty much useless now (only LS used) and daggers are used mostly for the crit bonus.

Why should claws be useless? You save one skillgem by using them (no life on hit/ll gem needed).

Atm i am running a dual Essentia Sanguis Claw build with 10k aoe dps (dualstrike-fasterattacks-melee splash - multistrike - increased crit dmg). So far I am rly satisfied how it worked out.

Last edited by WUlf1337 on Jun 6, 2013, 5:54:06 AM
Good job! excelent! xD, I wasnt played PoE about 2 month's because of study, but this weekend gonna be click party xD.Keep with good work guys.

Best Regards!

shadowspwnz xD

P.S. sry about my english i am in learning mode :)
"
WUlf1337 wrote:
"
tsmonteiro wrote:

Why should claws be useless? You save one skillgem by using them (no life on hit/ll gem needed).

Atm i am running a dual Essentia Sanguis Claw build with 10k aoe dps (dualstrike-fasterattacks-melee splash - multistrike - increased crit dmg). So far I am rly satisfied how it worked out.

well... I blame on myself not knowing how to use them then, although I don't much like builds that are heavily dependent on uniques, and, I might be wrong again, but this seems to be the case for yours, no?
Really nice work Chris and the rest of the team :) This patch didn't disappoint at all, was waiting for ages for this and wasn't let down at all, yay for supporter packs tomorrow, definitely going to get a good pack, especially with giving all us Aussie players a gateway.

Keep up the good work!
"
Vakirauta wrote:
"
Please encourage your friends to join us this weekend for the new challenge leagues! I want to see our servers tremble.

No. Thanks for literally nerfing melee.

Care to elaborate?
Please bring the HP nodes back to where they where, all my evasion characters got fucked D:
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info