Patch 0.11.0 and 0.11.0b Success, End of Season Two and Tomorrow's Patch

You guys are just so f'n awesome. I will continue to support the game as long as you continue to listen to your players. Keep up the good awesome job!!
"
GodKas wrote:
good job chris
though I am worrying about eternal orb
it makes you craft perfect rare items if you spend enough orbs
it might ruin the game

Act 4 will be there with higher level items before that. Even with hundred of exalted and eternal orbs the chances of rolling a perfect items are pretty slim.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Jun 6, 2013, 2:22:39 AM
I was actually quite surprise you've changed the colour of Carcass Jack to something less fleshy .. I approve.. You guys are just too damn awesome !!
"
Krissam wrote:
Is there any chance we'll have "seasons" or resets for the regular leagues?

Hopefully not! I want my chars to exist, not to be wiped on a regular basis !
IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_
"
SmilingCat wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:
good job chris
though I am worrying about eternal orb
it makes you craft perfect rare items if you spend enough orbs
it might ruin the game

Act 4 will be there with higher level items before that. Even with hundred of exalted and eternal orbs the chances of rolling a perfect items are pretty slim.

wo_OT ? Act 4 ?
Any non-supporter mtx stuff coming soon? In particular skill effects.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
Krissam wrote:
I was really looking forward to the new leagues when I first heard of them and the Anarcy League sounds like a lot of fun. But then I found out it was softcore only, so now Im in no way interested in playing it.

The onslaught league seems a bit dangerous for my taste though as I'm having enough trouble suriviving in the regular hc league.

Is there any chance we'll have "seasons" or resets for the regular leagues?

Wait?
Softcore Anarchy is too soft for you, and HC Onslaught too hard?
Come on.. ^^
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Just when you make ends meet - someone moves the middle! can't wait to start playing but my main hdd decided to quit on me. Trying hard to get it fixed! Can't wait to get a taste of the new patch. Keep up the good work Chris and gang!
Can we have a way to report multiboxers/spam PMers/spam mappers? Not exciting, I know, but these guys threaten the game. ;(
Yay! Sorry world, but this weekend I'm AFL (away from life) - gotta get in some Anarchy this weekend!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info