Patch 0.11.0 and 0.11.0b Success, End of Season Two and Tomorrow's Patch

"
t_golgari wrote:
The game is still to unfair, hard and frustrating.

I would really like to play it for years to come, spend money on it, but right now, I will just quit and search for something else.
And I know several people just like me, doing the same.

Before all those "You're doing it wrong" sayers come by:
lvl 73 (I really tried) ranger, 1.6K damage, 1.3 with multiple Arrows.
1340 Life (I couldn't possibly get more nodes), 78% resist all in merciless, -30 chaos resist, 6300 armor.

I just got one-shot in catacombs by a random dork sneaking up behind me.

I don't want to play a char I extensively research in forums, I want to be able to play my char, without frustration and stagnation. Right now, my friends and I are not able to do this.

If you want casual players to stay in the game, you need a casual league, period.

DUDE I'm lvl 49 in my ranger and i have more HP and DPS than you!
Your build/gears sucks, the game doesnt
"
Questions to GGG, thx for answer:
1. Whye HP regen nodes are not incrased to provide same life regeneration on lower HP pool?
2. Whye there is no info how much exactly monsters demage is lower? Is it scaled 1:1 with lower HP pool?
3. Whye elemental/phys reflect is lower only 2% when HP drop is about 16%-20% and players mele demage is incrased about 25%?
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
"
t_golgari wrote:

If you want casual players to stay in the game, you need a casual league, period.

Yes, you are doing it wrong; and no, the game shouldn't be trivialized cause you are doing it wrong.

This is part of the game, learning from your mistakes and evolve as a player, maybe learn to get HP on gear and/or enough nodes next time? 1.3k life is NOTHING (even after patch) for Act 3 Merci. Not every thing should be able to faceroll the game, period. If you think so the game may not be for you. Not acting elitist, but it's how it is.

Part of the game is thinking about how you build your character both skill and gear wise, that's one of the fun things, more than dull combat. You can't come with a half-assed character and expect to faceroll, it's not how the game is, and this is intentional (and most players actually like it that way).
"
"
Questions to GGG, thx for answer:
1. Whye HP regen nodes are not incrased to provide same life regeneration on lower HP pool?
2. Whye there is no info how much exactly monsters demage is lower? Is it scaled 1:1 with lower HP pool?
3. Whye elemental/phys reflect is lower only 2% when HP drop is about 16%-20% and players mele demage is incrased about 25%?

Nice questions!

Chris, answers plz?!
Last edited by Vinizito on Jun 6, 2013, 1:12:00 PM
"

I feel like: ''Well, bro you should take a brake from this game. This looks like pre-alfa betatesting.''

Sugestion:
Add icons above monster's HP mini-bar of most dangerous mods, like for example: physical refletct, elemental reflect,chaos demage overtime.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
Last edited by el_hombre_loco on Jun 6, 2013, 1:19:36 PM
"
knac84 wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:

Yes, you are doing it wrong; and no, the game shouldn't be trivialized cause you are doing it wrong.

This is part of the game, learning from your mistakes and evolve as a player, maybe learn to get HP on gear and/or enough nodes next time? 1.3k life is NOTHING (even after patch) for Act 3 Merci. Not every thing should be able to faceroll the game, period. If you think so the game may not be for you. Not acting elitist, but it's how it is.

Part of the game is thinking about how you build your character both skill and gear wise, that's one of the fun things, more than dull combat. You can't come with a half-assed character and expect to faceroll, it's not how the game is, and this is intentional (and most players actually like it that way).

I do not want the game to be trivialised. I am saying, nonetheless, that even more people would play this otherwise wonderful game, if there was a way to play it WITHOUT the NEED to maximize everything.

There is a difference between playing for recreation (what my friends and I hope to do) or playing a game as a challenge.

I have a challenging job, I like casual games. I love PoE itself, but I can't get to the end or level my char out. I don't have the time to try 5 different char or search for gear for severall hundred hours. I have like 5-7 hours a week for any game. As of right now, that won't be PoE.

And that is sad but fine for me. I just thought I'd share my view of things. As I said before: I don't want PoE to change for anybody. I just want an easier PoE for all those that do not like it anymore for difficulty reasons. You can stay in standard/hardcore all You want.

In the end it is like this: More players=healthier game.
"
"

I feel like: ''Well, bro you should take a brake from this game. This looks like pre-alfa betatesting.''

Sugestion:
Add icons above monster's HP mini-bar of most dangerous mods, like for example: physical refletct, elemental reflect,chaos demage overtime.

They already have easily spotted, coloured auras. If you've ever played an EK char you soon learn what physical reflect looks like.
"
Amalaira wrote:
All that effort spent trying to order my characters for the character select... ruined to alphabetical order :(

I have one request!! Make it possible to re-order them ourselves or add more options for the order. At least add like... an option to choose between either ABC or sorted from highest level to lowest. I imagine the highest level to lowest option would accommodate most people.

Lovely patch/es though!

Yes, I would love to sort my list by level, high to low!
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any exact time of when New Ladder league coming out?
"
t_golgari wrote:
The game is still to unfair, hard and frustrating.

I would really like to play it for years to come, spend money on it, but right now, I will just quit and search for something else.
And I know several people just like me, doing the same.

Before all those "You're doing it wrong" sayers come by:
lvl 73 (I really tried) ranger, 1.6K damage, 1.3 with multiple Arrows.
1340 Life (I couldn't possibly get more nodes), 78% resist all in merciless, -24 chaos resist, 6300 armor.

I just got one-shot in catacombs by a random dork sneaking up behind me.

I don't want to play a char I extensively research in forums, I want to be able to play my char, without frustration and stagnation. Right now, my friends and I are not able to do this.

I made it to lvl 82 in less than two weeks and am solo'ing my own maps up to lvl 68. I do have to reroll them several times to avoid certain mods, but progression has been pretty easy imo. 3800 sheet dps, 75 All resist w/ CI, ES 5,900.

****Question***

When does Anarchy start? I've been looking around but I can't find any information on it? =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info