Patch 0.11.0 and 0.11.0b Success, End of Season Two and Tomorrow's Patch

"

****Question***

When does Anarchy start? I've been looking around but I can't find any information on it? =/

Tomorrow at 6pm PST.
For **** sake...you did this awesome Perm loot system but just now Kaoms Heart dropped FOR ME, what happened...well...I had full inventory...and tried to pick it up without knowing of the full inventory, and when u do that, YOUR item turns into FREE FOR **** ALL!? Thats retarded!!! Ive been waiting for kaoms for so long...and it was mine....so FIX THIS DAMN SHIT NOW!
0.11.0 is even more imbalanced than 0.10.0.
I thought GGG would be able to pull off the rebalancing. I guess i thought wrong. Again.
did i miss something? why got all wed passives nerfed?
theres not a word about that in the changelog

Last edited by amksoljanka on Jun 6, 2013, 4:10:15 PM
Was playing the game whole day. Patch is really good. Good work GGG.
IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_
When are we gonna see the Season 3 Rewards, Season 2 is already over... /cry
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Omegae wrote:
For **** sake...you did this awesome Perm loot system but just now Kaoms Heart dropped FOR ME, what happened...well...I had full inventory...and tried to pick it up without knowing of the full inventory, and when u do that, YOUR item turns into FREE FOR **** ALL!? Thats retarded!!! Ive been waiting for kaoms for so long...and it was mine....so FIX THIS DAMN SHIT NOW!

Yeah, that sucks, I've had it happen to me, but I didn't come on the forums crying about it like it was the game developer's fault.

You know what I did? I said to myself "You dumbass, pay more attention to what's in your inventory".
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Patch is good for my Elemntal Cyclone Templar (no respec at all), crazy income damage spikes are much lower right now, 10K armor now feels like armor.
Unfortunately I still die due to desync (and desynch only after armor became a real thing). This is simple: desybch = no hits = no life leech = death.

Conclusion: sorry GGG, you will not recieve money from me this time.
I think you should stop doing new leagues/skills/uniques/balance/events/etc and focus on network code and bugged gems. This is MUCH more important.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
Omegae wrote:
FIX THIS DAMN SHIT NOW!

Fix what? There's nothing broken.
Uhm... Supporter Packs and Season 3 Rewards Preview PLEASE! *dies from suspense*
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info