Path of Exile 0.11.0

"At this stage we don't have a mechanism for undoing bandit quest choices, but are working on it for a future patch."

That made me a bit sad , waiting for a way to reset bandit choices a long time now ;/
GG, GGG, GG.
Thank you very much, awesome patch.

Finally life bars for minions, thanks GGG!
IGN: Gonorreitor
Btw- Love the new patch features. I'm excited to play again.

Question though. Will the Eternal Orbs be as rare as the Mirror Orbs?
How rare will they be in terms of drops to be useable. Hopefully they're not so rare.

I'm sad that the Mirror ones are so rare.
"
Chris wrote:
You have an excellent item that someone wants you to Mirror for them, but with a different socket colour configuration. You can now Mirror it for them, roll the sockets they want and save your Eternal Orb.

Fixed?
"
FrivolousSam wrote:
So what was the "secret"? All this stuff we've known about beforehand, except maybe the optional passive reset which is a pleasant surprise but not really a big secret news thing.

I like I said, Chris has been blowing this up left and right, there is nothing secret about 11.0. I like chris, and like the game but come on man, enough of the Hollywood theatrics and hyping up a patch with very little content.
Damn that's nice!
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I love all the new changes although i would like to voice one concern...

If the eternal orbs are in fact as rare as stated a la exalteds or even mirrors then im afraid that they will not help the "average joe" who isnt rolling in currency that would like to progress their sockets from 4-->5 or more importantly 5-->6.

I was hoping they would be more on par with GCPs or perhaps a litte more scarce but not at the exalted++ level :(
Last edited by OmgWargasm on May 31, 2013, 9:10:48 AM
Never change your ways, GGG - you're so good to us. Thanks for listening and constantly keeping the game fresh with tons of updates, new content, etc. This is huge and can't wait. Keep it up dudes.
Perfect !

The new leagues-exclusive unique items are the best addition for me. I just LOVED to play D2 ladder and speeding up to make the ladder-only runewords like Fortitude or Infinity ;D
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info