Path of Exile 0.11.0

I like I said, Chris has been blowing this up left and right, there is nothing secret about 11.0. I like chris, and like the game but come on man, enough of the Hollywood theatrics and hyping up a patch with very little content.[/quote]

oh, fuck off.
in that pic of the templar, is that a new skill?
Alright, time to waste countless hours of my life on PoE again, looking forward to it.
IGN: Yeph
loal the value of regrets will be 0 for couple weeks now! i like that! thx ggg
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Soranor wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You have an excellent item that someone wants you to Mirror for them, but with a different socket colour configuration. You can now Mirror it for them, roll the sockets they want and save your Eternal Orb.

Fixed?

Nope.

Mirrored items are mirrored, period. Meaning they always will be a mirror of the item at the time the mirror was used, you can't change them, at all.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 31, 2013, 9:18:07 AM
I can't wait this is probably the best patch up to date!! GGG 4 LIFE!! <3 Woot keep up the great work GGG!! :D
Be One with all, not against all.
"
rflynn74 wrote:
"
FrivolousSam wrote:
So what was the "secret"? All this stuff we've known about beforehand, except maybe the optional passive reset which is a pleasant surprise but not really a big secret news thing.

I like I said, Chris has been blowing this up left and right, there is nothing secret about 11.0. I like chris, and like the game but come on man, enough of the Hollywood theatrics and hyping up a patch with very little content.

THe secret is nolifers are gettin a T-shirt, thats my understanding atleast.
Its all ok, but such a lost that there is no FLOATING COMBAT TEXT still : (
@Eryslaf
@Eryslav
The foot print cash item will most likely help in the full clear achievements - Nice marketing.

The Eternal Orb is a disappointment, sounds too rare so it will most likely just add in the cost of failure.

Mob damage reduction + Life nerf + melee buffs sounds good but did you also nerf mob reflect?

New Leagues - variety is nice even if you don't use it often.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
jeonitsoc wrote:
loal the value of regrets will be 0 for couple weeks now! i like that! thx ggg

You would think that but no. Grand majority of people suck at planning, so be sure that regrets will be worth at least 10 alts.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info