Path of Exile 0.11.0

What happens if you use an Eternal Orb but end up getting a good mod/6 link/the right colours, and thus don't need it? What do you do with the imprint? What do you do if you lose the original item?
IRON MAN
Holy fuck yes, yes, yes, 4 month ladder!!!!
Old april 2012 account got stolen
ty Chris,you can go home and sleep now!
OMG NO MORE PATH OF LIFE NODES
Game? Who needs to play the game? Forums are funny enough

Last edited by n00bi on May 31, 2013, 8:15:55 AM
OH LORD JESUS IT'S A FIRE!
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
Dreggon wrote:
What happens if you use an Eternal Orb but end up getting a good mod/6 link/the right colours, and thus don't need it? What do you do with the imprint? What do you do if you lose the original item?

We're probably going to add a vendor recipe for unneeded imprints. Possibly an Orb of Regret? ;)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Very, very impressive work guys. Keep it up.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

We're probably going to add a vendor recipe for unneeded imprints. Possibly an Orb of Regret? ;)

wonderful
IRON MAN
Great News
Well there goes the next 4 months of my life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info