Path of Exile

Path of Exile 0.11.0

Great patch, GGG. You guys are probably one of the coolest dev teams ever. Hopefully you're making enough money from this game to stay afloat and keep doing your awesome thing.
"
RealHits wrote:
Great patch, GGG. You guys are probably one of the coolest dev teams ever. Hopefully you're making enough money from this game to stay afloat and keep doing your awesome thing.

Full agree!

It´s in our hands, so you should support them, too... ;-)
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
can anyone show me special key keyboard on us that info rather/including that "H" key..
i wish the normal races would come back, i miss em.. me doesnt like the new ladders :(
Oh man, I LOVE the mini hp bars and perma drop allocation! I haven't run into a Rogue exile yet, but I'm excited to see. Ty for the great update.
I may give the game another try.
I would donate money if I had money and I will donate money when I do have money... Keep up the great work guys, And My god having Australia servers is so fantasically refreshing. I'm getting like 30ms instead of a minimum of 200ms on america servers for every other single game. Now just to decide onslaught or anarchy
Loving these leagues! But I have a question. Once they have ended, will I keep my challenge tag on my name when I chat in game and post on forums? Just curious. TY GGG!
www.twitch.tv/necro1269 Come support my stream!
"
Necro1269 wrote:
Loving these leagues! But I have a question. Once they have ended, will I keep my challenge tag on my name when I chat in game and post on forums? Just curious. TY GGG!

i came to this thread to ask same thing.
I think i can get 5 with resonable effort and time investment.
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
bump with previuos question, some1 answer plox Q_Q
:D
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info