Path of Exile 0.11.0

i wish the normal races would come back, i miss em.. me doesnt like the new ladders :(
Oh man, I LOVE the mini hp bars and perma drop allocation! I haven't run into a Rogue exile yet, but I'm excited to see. Ty for the great update.
I may give the game another try.
I would donate money if I had money and I will donate money when I do have money... Keep up the great work guys, And My god having Australia servers is so fantasically refreshing. I'm getting like 30ms instead of a minimum of 200ms on america servers for every other single game. Now just to decide onslaught or anarchy
Loving these leagues! But I have a question. Once they have ended, will I keep my challenge tag on my name when I chat in game and post on forums? Just curious. TY GGG!
www.twitch.tv/necro1269 Come support my stream!
"
Necro1269 wrote:
Loving these leagues! But I have a question. Once they have ended, will I keep my challenge tag on my name when I chat in game and post on forums? Just curious. TY GGG!

i came to this thread to ask same thing.
I think i can get 5 with resonable effort and time investment.
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
bump with previuos question, some1 answer plox Q_Q
:D
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
"
Necro1269 wrote:

i came to this thread to ask same thing.
I think i can get 5 with resonable effort and time investment.

I've been tryin to search for the answer too. Is it me, or is this question intentionally avoided? Dont think it should be a "secret" should it? Is GGG worried that if the tags dont stay after the league ends, noone would even bother? *winks*
Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who cant hunt, fish or ride.
Lowballer - Ancient tribal slang for a total waste of time, and hence, will be totally and utterly ignored.
I have been reading for a while, but still have some little doubts:

- When Anarchy&Onslaught leagues ends and the characters are transfered to the standart league, what happens with the unique items from anarchy&onslaught? Are they carried to the standart league or they dissapear?

- If every league lasts 4 months, does that means that we have 3 leagues/1 year to get all the challenges?

- There will be some other unique items on anarchy&onslaught or only the 2 rings&amulets (for each league)? Any weapon or something?

Thank you in advance!
TIL atziri was confirmed before i even started playing
pvp loooooooool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info