Path of Exile 0.11.0

wow read it all and I think it's time to play PoE again! I'm so excited to see the changes!
THIS IS CRAZY!!! GG GGG
Did I read correctly that Standard League is the parent league for Anarchy League?
Sounds great! But only T-shirts to people who complete all the challenges in both ladders? I certainly hope the supporter packs are still going to have t-shirts....
i think this will be a great patch guys!
Thanks for the effort! :)
Hmm - default-only uniques. I hope you plan to include Merveil's Tears with those : )
IRON MAN
"
purestevil wrote:
Did I read correctly that Standard League is the parent league for Anarchy League?

Death in Hardcore goes to Standard.
Death in Onslaught goes to Standard.
At the end of Anarchy, chars move to Standard.
At the end of Onslaught, chars move to Hardcore.

So Anarchy is a new non-hardcore league. Onslaught is a new hardcore league. It's important that dead Onslaught chars don't appear in Anarchy (reasons are in the article).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Truth is- I really could give a shit about leagues, I dont play Path of Exile 12+ hours a day.
"
Psyborg wrote:
Sounds great! But only T-shirts to people who complete all the challenges in both ladders? I certainly hope the supporter packs are still going to have t-shirts....

Yep, the t-shirts for the challenges are very, very hard to get. The ones in the supporter packs are different and thankfully a little easier to obtain ;)

We're expecting to post the supporter pack announcement on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
fucking excellent. thank you GGG :D

cant wait to read the full patch notes in a few days :P

im definitely playing anarchy league :D as soon as i get the new uniques im killing my char XD selling for couple exalt on permanent leagues :P

those new uniques are going to be in huuuge demand :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info