Path of Exile 0.11.0

Beautiful
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417176
Eternal orb does nothing for people who don't already have a lot of exalted orbs worth of gear to go around. Everything else in the patch was cool but this is just depressing.
Hi Chris, i really need an answer: due to armor boost, artic armor will be changed? or it will be better to simply use armor chest?
PoE, I'm comming back!
Awesome changes!!! but i was expecting the anarchy league to be both standard and hardcore :( i'm disappointed.
"
fillfill wrote:
amazing - the changes in this single patch is equivalent to the entire content changes in the 3rd series of another game launched 1 year ago.

The difference is that this patch will be applied and the system ready to go in minutes rather than taking 18+ hours downtime. Hell yeah GGG.
We like it ^^. Good Job
Hi,Body!
well, time to reinstall poe i would say ;).

p.s: still waiting for my avatar
"
licalier wrote:
Eternal orb does nothing for people who don't already have a lot of exalted orbs worth of gear to go around. Everything else in the patch was cool but this is just depressing.

Um, like how fuses don't do anything if you're not currently linking something? How chaos doesn't do anything if you're not currently rolling a piece of equipment or doing high level maps?

That's the beauty of it, if you don't have a current use for it: it's currency.
massive patch, a free respec for all your character...new loot, leagues and currency
not to mention optional health bars and buffs to melee...why isn't it next week yet? :P

the new resync code is supposed to be in this patch right?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 31, 2013, 9:05:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info