New Notable Passive Names, Vendor Recipes, a Russian Fansite and the 0.10.8d Patch

"
Chris wrote:
"
Apolyon34 wrote:
While I'm thrilled at the speed you devs manage to get changes out and all the hard work you put into this game, the name changing thing just seems like a waste of time to me.

It's actually being done for a real gameplay reason too (related to something unannounced), but don't tell anyone.

Increases Effect of Passives by 50%
Reduces Effect of Passives by 10% Per Vowel
"The great brothers Zyzzyva and Syzygy were unmatched in their capacity for brutal yet oddly specific murders."
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 28, 2013, 6:56:48 AM
Blessed or the new orb.

The other orbs all either have recipes, are purchasable from a vendor, or are an exalt orb which was ruled out.

Though a new recipe for chisels would be great, or the 4L and 5L items making fusing like 6S makes jewlers.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Antistes wrote:
i hope the new orb recipe is a sink for chromatics, i have wayy too much

When the time comes that you want to get 4 or 5 off colour socs of a certain permutation on a 6soc item, you'll eat those words.
Casually casual.

And also, I thought 0.11.0 was coming out tomorrow? Last new updates I read said it was on schedule, did I miss something?

I may actually lose all my hair if this isn't true!
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Last edited by Dellusions on May 28, 2013, 7:06:50 AM
"
Dellusions wrote:
And also, I thought 0.11.0 was coming out tomorrow? Last new updates I read said it was on schedule, did I miss something?

I may actually lose all my hair if this isn't true!

would like answer about this aswell ;o
Ign Nicolai
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:

When the time comes that you want to get 4 or 5 off colour socs of a certain permutation on a 6soc item, you'll eat those words.

I'm trying to get 3 off colours on a 5-L, Bout 300 chroms so far and no luck (it's heartbreaking getting the colours 3 times but with one of the off colours on the unlinked 6th socket >.<)
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Apolyon34 wrote:
While I'm thrilled at the speed you devs manage to get changes out and all the hard work you put into this game, the name changing thing just seems like a waste of time to me.

It's actually being done for a real gameplay reason too (related to something unannounced), but don't tell anyone.

Increases Effect of Passives by 50%
Reduces Effect of Passives by 10% Per Vowel
"The great brothers Zyzzyva and Syzygy were unmatched in their capacity for brutal yet oddly specific murders."

Perhaps there will be a league where your score is based not on level/XP, but on the total value in Scrabble of the notable passives you have picked.

Or perhaps there will be a map with a whole bunch of different monsters, each of which can only be killed by players who have a passive that shares its name with the monster. (Notable passives <-> rare monsters, Keystones <-> unique monsters.)
"
Infinitied wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:

I'm trying to get 3 off colours on a 5-L, Bout 300 chroms so far and no luck (it's heartbreaking getting the colours 3 times but with one of the off colours on the unlinked 6th socket >.<)

Hang in there.

I just pulled 5 off on bow, not that I wanted them.
I hit 5 x off on a pure 6 soc chest 4 times in 72 chromes once.
It took me over 1500 to get the right 4 off on a 6L chest once.
I've seen all 6 off several times, once I saw all 6 same colour off colour.

The chances of multiple off colours don't seem to be as small as is reported (1:10 per soc) but the kicker is getting your desired permutation, seeing the number (or more) of off colours but not getting it right, is a bastard.

But yeah, you can never have too many chromes ;)
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 28, 2013, 7:21:37 AM
Chris said that the patch wont come on the 29th and they don't have an exact estimate, they're guessing it'll be out next week. Feel free to go through hs post history to find that ( he posted it in either the Anarchy league spoiler thread or the Item Allocation one ).

Edit. Found it

"
Chris wrote:
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
29th may is still actual date of realise new patch?

It's unlikely at this stage. I am madly trying to work out an exact date so we can promise something more formal than our initial estimate, but I don't have an exact date yet. A week...?
Last edited by sirmacu761 on May 28, 2013, 7:21:56 AM
And when is this patch due? I need to call work to get a day off :-p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info