New Notable Passive Names, Vendor Recipes, a Russian Fansite and the 0.10.8d Patch

Based on watching people convince themselves yesterday that the Rogue Exile in the Anarchy League screenshot was a revived hardcore character (it's not), I should probably confirm that the new currency recipe doesn't generate an Exalted Orb. I'd hate to see people draw that conclusion then get disappointed next week!

The Russian/Ukrainian fansite www.pathofexile.com.ua have been in touch and asked that we mention them in the news. It's really nice to see localised versions of our news posts and information about the game posted for communities that don't natively speak English.

Today we deployed the small 0.10.8d patch which laid some of the groundwork for next week's deployment of 0.11.0. I will let you know as soon as we have an accurate deployment window for the patch.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on May 28, 2013, 5:06:02 AM
I hope it's a recipe for the new orb that's coming!
"
Apolyon34 wrote:
While I'm thrilled at the speed you devs manage to get changes out and all the hard work you put into this game, the name changing thing just seems like a waste of time to me.

It's actually being done for a real gameplay reason too (related to something unannounced), but don't tell anyone.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info