New Notable Passive Names, Vendor Recipes, a Russian Fansite and the 0.10.8d Patch

"
lucksickle wrote:
I am currently rerolling a (lvl 74) character just because I had long earlier messed up with the bandit quest rewards.

You have no idea how appreciative/disappointed I'd be if 0.11 includes bandit quest rerolling.

Please, please, PLEASE, give me a yes/no answer to this.
GGG said that they plan to give the option to change your Bandit choices in the future.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
"
lucksickle wrote:
I am currently rerolling a (lvl 74) character just because I had long earlier messed up with the bandit quest rewards.

You have no idea how appreciative/disappointed I'd be if 0.11 includes bandit quest rerolling.

GGG said that they plan to give the option to change your Bandit choices in the future.

I'm aware, but I'd rather reroll if it's not comming soon, hence why I'd like to know if it's in this patch or not. I can reach 74 before the next patch otherwise (but probably not before this one)
Re: unique names for passive nodes

My guess is a new implicit item property - being a specific passive is awarded when the item is equipped.

"
"
lucksickle wrote:

will i still get the % to phy damage buff though?
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info