New Notable Passive Names, Vendor Recipes, a Russian Fansite and the 0.10.8d Patch

"
Scorptice wrote:
Next week? But the 29th May is tomorrow!

mysterious...
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Looking forward to the next patch even though it will be unlikely to affect me in any great way.

One thing I can think of is that the previous recipe of 5 magic flasks to 1 unid magic might be reintroduced. But that might make things difficult to deal with when there are 2 seperate recipes relating to flasks, ay?

Excluding that, there isn't much else I can use in this patch..... Unless of course you've secretly created and added in AOE claw and dagger only skills? ;P

Still, I'm looking forward to it. Keep up the great work!
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
jcmjx wrote:
"
Sairven wrote:

Ahh thanks. That's what I get for not bothering with Reddit, I guess?

That website is such a horrible mess.

Agreed. The base of the users are terrible, and in general it is just a cesspool.

I'd just like to throw in my two cents here and say that while I have faith that the next patch will be significant, the spoilers have been very disappointing. You're not going to turn any players by renaming keystones and showing new unique enemies. I'm waiting to come back after a month off, and will keep watching the news, but I think it might be time to drop the main patch notes.

GLHF all!

One cannot drop something that does not exist yet.

It's been spoiled for a month. We're a week away. It certainly exists.
No, it doesn't. Balance is a moving target my friend.

Check out Chris's latest announcement btw.

"
lepre84 wrote:
special base type items coming in 0.11.0

Crossbows?

Spears?

PANTS???

Oh, the possibilities!
i´d love to see pants haha..
even if its a cosmetic device to be pluged in (like i try every morning)... just to NOT see those templar-hobo-leg anymore.
"Give a dog a bad name and hang it."
I do feel like its highly possible the new items will be pvp items. Cloaks come to mind.

Eternal orb should 10x as rare as a mirror and would add a mod to map, that makes that map reusable.
What if... The new Base Item Type...

Is Charms! o_0

Cuz it won't be Pants, that's for sure. And "Cloaks" don't fit into the ARPG scene..

Maybe more Accessories/Jewelry, like Nipple-Pierc... Er, I mean Earrings* :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on May 29, 2013, 4:39:51 PM
What if its a armor that has ES/AR/EV on it? :o
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
I am currently rerolling a (lvl 74) character just because I had long earlier messed up with the bandit quest rewards.

You have no idea how appreciative/disappointed I'd be if 0.11 includes bandit quest rerolling.

Please, please, PLEASE, give me a yes/no answer to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info