New Notable Passive Names, Vendor Recipes, a Russian Fansite and the 0.10.8d Patch

Also the reason for keystones getting renamed is to allow them to be assigned to items as a suffix or prefix. (similar to items that state "grant conduit")

Everyone knows that the secret awesomeness is an improved trading system.

One where you can trade directly through the game using either orbs or microtransaction points to bid and purchase items directly from other players.

This secret awesomeness shall be named the: HAMR

House
of Action
Makes
Richness

The recipe for orbs will be the option to reverse the direction for orbing.

Really disappointed it isn't this week. I was soooo looking forward to it. I guess something came up or they want to create more suspense? Man I can't wait now but it irkes me I have to wait another week :(
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93
"
Route1 wrote:
Any rumors on what the new base item will be? I heard cloaks or bracelets....
Not a new base item, but a new "Item Base Recipe." Similar to the new Recipe involving Quicksilver Flask+Augmentation+Boots= +5% Movement Speed Magic version of Boots.

So I figure it'd probably be related to Resists and Armors, with Skill Gem+Armor+Augmentation= +10% SkillGemColor Resists Magic version of Armor. Similar to Gems+IronRings and Resist Rings.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
"
Route1 wrote:
Any rumors on what the new base item will be? I heard cloaks or bracelets....
Not a new base item, but a new "Item Base Recipe." Similar to the new Recipe involving Quicksilver Flask+Augmentation+Boots= +5% Movement Speed Magic version of Boots.

So I figure it'd probably be related to Resists and Armors, with Skill Gem+Armor+Augmentation= +10% SkillGemColor Resists Magic version of Armor. Similar to Gems+IronRings and Resist Rings.

No, it is a new base type. Several of the uniques will be of that new base type.
IGN - Jiizanthapus
Its just going to be another type of claw...with 6 new claws to go with it...all under level 30..
Last edited by lilbuddha on May 28, 2013, 5:37:39 PM
sounds exciting!
can't wait
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:
i hope the new orb recipe is a sink for chromatics, i have wayy too much

When the time comes that you want to get 4 or 5 off colour socs of a certain permutation on a 6soc item, you'll eat those words.

Yeah... I saved up many hundreds of them and felt like I had a lot and was thinking a vendor recipe might be useful for them... then I went back to one of my other characters which I hadn't played in a while and spent my currency to gear them up. They require many off colored sockets and I chewed through them so fast I ran out.

I'm guessing one of the new recipes is for the eternal orb. Perhaps as someone suggested 5L will vendor for some fusings or something as well. Although from the wording there is only one new recipe besides the ones for the new item types. So can't be both.

I'm looking forward to this patch. My only two particular disappointments with this game so far is that I don't have more stash tabs (when you do a stash tab bundle deal I think I'll be highly tempted) and that I haven't found any Shavronne's (as a couple of my build designs require it, haven't found a kaoms either, but that's not a build enabler in the same fashion). This is a fun game and they keep adding to it :-)

I still find it interesting that no one has figured out the secret unlockable on the passive tree yet. I'd wager less than a handful of people know about it.

Last edited by Doushibag on May 28, 2013, 5:41:20 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Apolyon34 wrote:
While I'm thrilled at the speed you devs manage to get changes out and all the hard work you put into this game, the name changing thing just seems like a waste of time to me.

It's actually being done for a real gameplay reason too (related to something unannounced), but don't tell anyone.

I hope it is related to further specialization/balance of the tree.
Because life is short, you shall make rains of all sort - Amarena, the Iron Man
-
My IRON MAN witch build video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJOUcu0ioL4
-
Do you want your witch wearing PANTS? check
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19769
Secret awesomeness HAS to be about fishing.
"
vollgas wrote:
Secret awesomeness HAS to be about fishing.

People joke about fishing, but they haven't found the two secrets there are in the game. One being the above mentioned skill tree trick. The other being the secret portal which requires a Tabula Rasa and 6 portal gems to open (used in a specific way and location). Don't know of any one else that has figured that one out either. Seeing as most people don't have those 7 items I thought the tree one would be more accessible, but it's not something you're going to stumble upon I don't think. Guess that's why neither has been figured.
Last edited by Doushibag on May 28, 2013, 7:51:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info