New Notable Passive Names, Vendor Recipes, a Russian Fansite and the 0.10.8d Patch

It's Blessed Orbs.

Gruest told me.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
It's delayed because they will put in a fix for the performance issue.
(Of course i'm joking, there will never be a fix, we all know that by now)

But seriously: Are any new microtransactions coming with 0.11.0 ? Since otherwise i think i'll spend my remaining GGG Gold the next days.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on May 28, 2013, 5:47:23 AM
I told those people in the Anarchy thread not to jump the gun on the "OMG it's a revived dead player!!" thing.

On the new recipe.. I hope it's not a Blessed Orb recipe, although it's looking like that because Mirrors, Exalteds and Blessed Orbs are the only orbs with no recipes that you can't buy from a vendor..

A Scouring recipe would be nice for people trying to Chance+Scouring their stuff.. Spending chances to get scourings kind of bites that in the ass. Though it seems like that was the point, so I doubt this is happening.

If it is a Blessed Orb recipe, I hope they have increased functionality with these mysterious new base items.

Or that it's a Mirror recipe. :P
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
I have such blue balls right now.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
One of my happiest moments is when I manage to trade away one of my Blessed Orbs for something that is actually useful. But it seems the only recipe that is likely if it is not Exalted.

A useful recipe for chisel would be nice. A useful recipe for Divine/Exalted would probably be unbalancing.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on May 28, 2013, 5:56:16 AM
Anarchy is definitely the mode where micro-transactions kill you.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
As every other orb can be bought or traded in for at the vendor, it leaves exalted (which will be no recipe for now) and blessed orb. My guess is that the recipe will be: X amount of max rolled base stat, forexample X amount of Onyx amulets with 20 to all = 1Blessed orb
Sounds good, take the Time it needs to be great ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
The noticeables now have so many hilarious names... XD
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on May 28, 2013, 6:02:05 AM
Did everyone forget about the Eternal Orb?

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/337834567803219968

They don't currently have a recipe, due in part to not existing, so the possibility is open!

Also, Chris said that the rogue exile in the Anarchy league screenshot is not a revived hardcore character, but didn't say that it wasn't a revived character from another league...
Last edited by MesostelZe on May 28, 2013, 6:05:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info