Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature

"
Olechranon wrote:
Unique Flasks?

How about rare ones at first ;)
Personally i like this change for showing race times in game. One thing i wouldn't mind seeing, especially for those players new to racing, is essentially a practice race league. It's there to allow players to experiment with builds and things like that in order to improve upon their racing.

How it works is: You choose practice league in the drop down menu, a 2nd menu drop down menu appears for you to select race type, for example 1hr BLAMT or 135min Turbo. Make a character and it then starts a simulated timed event for you under those race conditions. The countdown won't start until you tell your character to move, this is to avoid any lost time due to loading delays people may experience.

Maybe you could expand upon it even further and have the option for countdowns towards the '1st to Kill hillock' race reward point criteria for example, based upon statistics drawn from the average time people take to kill Hillock. This could be applied to other milestones within races, like defeating Brutus or progressing to Act 2.

Now that i think about it more, you may not even have to have a separate league for it, just add the extra option to choose a type and duration upon creating a character, they'd have to make sure it specifies that it's practice and not an official race to avoid confusion as well as have the timer only apply to your character of course.
"
Uvne wrote:
Marauder nerf incoming. Fun while it lasted, RIP life nodes.

I dont understand why ppl overrate marauder,life nodes. I get WAY more life from shadow by the time marauder reaches thrid griup of them nodes
"
oArttu wrote:
"
Olechranon wrote:
Unique Flasks?

How about rare ones at first ;)

Rare flasks means 6 stats, which would cause imbalancement. Unique flasks would be balanced to magic ones
Nice one
Just WTF!!!!????
"
Olechranon wrote:
Unique Flasks?

How cool would that be to have a unique flask giving extra buffs to your army of minions ?

That would be awesome ;)
"
Fb62 wrote:
"
Uvne wrote:
Marauder nerf incoming. Fun while it lasted, RIP life nodes.

I dont understand why ppl overrate marauder,life nodes. I get WAY more life from shadow by the time marauder reaches thrid griup of them nodes

But do you get elemental adaptation and iron skin at the same time? It probably does need to be adjusted because most builds are pretty much forced to go there.
How many people actually care about these leagues?

If this is the secret awesomeness....you should have referred to it as something else.
Last edited by Route1 on May 22, 2013, 11:32:08 AM
been playing like 2 months +/- now and i have never once played a race.... i think there is absolutely no reason why GGG should spend half or even more than half of their time coming up with new races... when the permanent leagues (90%+ of the PoE's population)have so much work to still be done... and i really have no clue as to why there are so many outstanding problems still in game while GGG comes out with new races every week. is it the fact that those new races seem like such a huge update? *ohh wow a whole new league/race to play.. omg everything is so different* when in actuality the only thing required to make new races are some little, tiny tweaks that probably take no longer than >1 day... then everyone always eats them up like its an actual update. GGG please stop throwing releasing new races... give us some new skills..... give us higher level equipment... give us ANYTHING useful and new. or at least for the love of PoE... fix the skill bugs of monsters... for instance mobs puncture...

OR even add the skills that mobs are able to use but somehow we cant... such as piety's thunder ball or piety's thunder storm or whatever it is. OR FINALLY bring back phase run. how long will it take to fix a skill that makes you run faster ???

im sick and tired of seeing.... BLABLA LEAGUE...
NEW.. blabla league..
new blabla league
new bla bla race.
and now.. what do i see? bla bla fcking league and omg now i can read bla bla leagues when i log in... great stuff....
"
kamil449 wrote:
been playing like 2 months +/- now and i have never once played a race.... i think there is absolutely no reason why GGG should spend half or even more than half of their time coming up with new races... when the permanent leagues (90%+ of the PoE's population)have so much work to still be done... and i really have no clue as to why there are so many outstanding problems still in game while GGG comes out with new races every week. is it the fact that those new races seem like such a huge update? *ohh wow a whole new league/race to play.. omg everything is so different* when in actuality the only thing required to make new races are some little, tiny tweaks that probably take no longer than >1 day... then everyone always eats them up like its an actual update. GGG please stop throwing releasing new races... give us some new skills..... give us higher level equipment... give us ANYTHING useful and new. or at least for the love of PoE... fix the skill bugs of monsters... for instance mobs puncture...

OR even add the skills that mobs are able to use but somehow we cant... such as piety's thunder ball or piety's thunder storm or whatever it is. OR FINALLY bring back phase run. how long will it take to fix a skill that makes you run faster ???

im sick and tired of seeing.... BLABLA LEAGUE...
NEW.. blabla league..
new blabla league
new bla bla race.
and now.. what do i see? bla bla fcking league and omg now i can read bla bla leagues when i log in... great stuff....

Calm down... if you dont play races then u should not bother with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info