Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature

The screenshot doesn't show the final UI for the feature (for example, two of those "Join" buttons should be greyed out), but helps illustrate how the character screen will look in the new patch. We still show the same number of characters and still have the league filtering box. The additional space came from the removal of the title at the top of the page. The events shown in the example are just ones I created for illustration. There's no "Season X" :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
:)

That's awesome. Good change.

What's the Onslaught League?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Ah pretty rad! Good feature.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
AHHHHH JUNE 7th I can't wait!
"why kaom still in game?" - crazytrain411
"cos noone kill him yet" - Rhys

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
onslaught league confirmed, oh man.
nice, cant wait
ign craycrayyotch, surgeonsteve, princessbitch, jondarlives
Grinding Gear Games, the hype experts :)

Can't wait for the new patch!
* Cheers from Argentina, the land of ping and packet loss *

#HYPEGATE

GMT -3
"
Chris wrote:
There's no "Season X" :P

But wait, SOXE01, S0XE02: hinting at a "Pair of Socks" maybe?
In game socks... would be hidden by shoes so take the concept further ... Pants?!?!?

Shock reveal!

/joking

Looking forward to the patch! :)
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
neat
Wow, that looks very nice and is great for convenience sake. I like the new banner art, and oh my god Onslaught League sounds brutal and satisfying. Now we know the true owner of the names "Nerf", "Path", and "Wraeclast".
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info