Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature

believe me im perfectly calm, its only a game afterall.. im just trying to make a point here... and im sure the majority of the people would agree with me.. that there is no point for the dev's to spend time making new leagues and races when there is so much REAL work to be done with the game.

that is my bit.

besides.. looking at your season points.. it really doesn't seem like you participate in many of these "fantastic races"... so my question to you...

Why defend them?
Last edited by kamil449 on May 22, 2013, 11:55:08 AM
"
kamil449 wrote:
believe me im perfectly calm, its only a game afterall.. im just trying to make a point here... and im sure the majority of the people would agree with me.. that there is no point for the dev's to spend time making new leagues and races when there is so much REAL work to be done with the game.

that is my bit.

besides.. looking at your season points.. it really doesn't seem like you participate in many of these "fantastic races"... so my question to you...

Why defend them?

HAHA yes I did in season 1 though... Im waiting for the cutthroat league... and if this onslaught really has something to do with cutthroat then i am really exited. I raced alot in season 1 and really enjoyed it. In season 2 I was just sad not to see too many cutthroat events and those are here I will prob. miss some because of timing or something... But I def. love racing. (and ESPECIALY cutthroat races.)

Anyways IF onslaught is about cutthroat... then that is to test cutthroat... which will hopefully be a permanent league. And since cutthroat in something that is certainly a goal then there needs to be cutthroat races to test it afterall.

Races are REAL WORK to me... I know I havent done too many in season 2 though... In season 1 i mainly did it just to practice for cutthroat lol.
if i had a huge say in what gets done in this game.. there would be a strict list of things to do.. and i would listen to the playerbase at least 100% more of the time.

1. Desync. (long term problem.. will NOT be quick to fix.) <<< im sure the majority of PoE's population would not mind it 1 bit if you didn't release ANY updates for a month and worked on that issue non stop. it would be over within a month if you all actually sat down and did it as a priority above anything else.

2. Crafting system.. just SNM.. GGG you know everything there is to be said about it.

3. SKILLS... more support gems.. more skill gems.... this game only has about 5 or less viable builds.. and to make them work to the highest standard.. you have to follow the same steps as everyone else... what has happened ... 1350 passives and all this super customisable potential.. and since there is a lack of good skills.. this game has turned into any other game out there that only has 5 classes to choose from with minimal customisation.

4. end game content +++++++ improve improve improve... more content. also ass a act 3 merci zone similar to laboratory but this would be a high level zone which always changes each time you go in there.. sort of like a random map with random rolls... so people can have fun even when they run out of maps.

5. whatever else you want to do.. i.e. leagues/races.
"
kamil449 wrote:
if i had a huge say in what gets done in this game.. there would be a strict list of things to do.. and i would listen to the playerbase at least 100% more of the time.

1. Desync. (long term problem.. will NOT be quick to fix.) <<< im sure the majority of PoE's population would not mind it 1 bit if you didn't release ANY updates for a month and worked on that issue non stop. it would be over within a month if you all actually sat down and did it as a priority above anything else.

2. Crafting system.. just SNM.. GGG you know everything there is to be said about it.

3. SKILLS... more support gems.. more skill gems.... this game only has about 5 or less viable builds.. and to make them work to the highest standard.. you have to follow the same steps as everyone else... what has happened ... 1350 passives and all this super customisable potential.. and since there is a lack of good skills.. this game has turned into any other game out there that only has 5 classes to choose from with minimal customisation.

4. end game content +++++++ improve improve improve... more content. also ass a act 3 merci zone similar to laboratory but this would be a high level zone which always changes each time you go in there.. sort of like a random map with random rolls... so people can have fun even when they run out of maps.

5. whatever else you want to do.. i.e. leagues/races.

Dude they have been doing this for a long time so I dont get ur point... We have this ONE update that MIGHT be about cutthroat which some players have waited for in a VERY long time... then u get mad that this update does not have new skills? We got multistrike... searing bond... incinerate... arctic armour... ALOT OF STUFF. But not too much in terms of cutthroat. (Again we dont know if it is about cutthroat... but if it is.... I really hope it has something to do with it.)

If anyone should complain it should be me... Some people are MAD that cutthroat is not out because they have been waiting for it... But im not. Im waiting patiently and now FINALY there seems to be something about it here.

If it has nothing to do with cutthroat then... I quess I will try it and keep waiting for cutthroat. I wont get mad.
I hope the awesome 0.11.0 patch isn't just a bunch of race-related stuff. There are already too many race events imo, default league is so bare...the player base is too spread out already I find, adding more and more races just makes it worse.
Great work!
Can't wait for the new patch!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
hope u tought at the ones that use low resolution like 800x600.. that pic doesnt seem to fit
ign: roSlasher
"
Chris wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Marauder called "Nerf", you make me laugh. :D

Nice interface, eager to see more about the future patch!

Honestly, I've been calling my Marauders Nerf for several years :P

I can confirm this. Chris has used Nerf since before I registered.

Also, how does that interface work with 24+ chars? Its hard enough to find the right one at times. Loosing more space won't help.
It would be awesome if Onslaught league was like the cowards trial unique, except every single map had 30 waves of monsters that spawn at the map exit and you have to fight through them to get to the exit.
"'What is this thing, anyway?' said the Dean, inspecting the implement in his hands.
'It's called a shovel', said the Senior Wrangler. 'I've seen the gardeners use them. You stick the sharp end in the ground. Then it gets a bit technical.'" -Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man
Thanks Chris/GGG for your continued hard work.
The new player selection screen looks great.
Some questions for you.

Do you have any plans to add some more information on the charc screen such as:
1. Total Number of Characters
2. Display selected character's stats
3. Save last "Sort" list
4. Additional Sort drop down: Sort by Class

Thanks again for the update!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info