Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature

I sincerely hope this isnt the awesome/exciting update we've been lead to believe we'd be super excited for.

Racing is fine and all, but this is really just a slight convenience feature, and NOT a major update or anything to be excited about.

Melee issues / Drop rates / Maps / New Skills / New mechanics.

Whathaveyou. Not saying these are all real issues, as everyones going to have different opinions, but when you say you've got an awesome surprise for us, MOST people would tend to lean towards one of these things above, as opposed to a simple convenience feature for the (realatively small) racing community.
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
"
Okanitu wrote:
I sincerely hope this isnt the awesome/exciting update we've been lead to believe we'd be super excited for.

He clearly writes "One of the small changes in the upcoming 0.11.0 patch is that the next few race events are shown on the character selection screen." It is not the major thing.
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
"
"
Okanitu wrote:

He clearly writes "One of the small changes in the upcoming 0.11.0 patch is that the next few race events are shown on the character selection screen." It is not the major thing.

Hmmmm, that IS true...
Nice.. looks good, but what we really want is a desync fix.
"
"
Okanitu wrote:

That's not what we're talking about though, but rather the apparently permanent "onslaught" league.
So awesome!
Onslaught isn't cutthroat as stated by Chris already twice (you should add a button to filter staff messages from the forum since few know about the "filter-account-type/staff")!

Also i want to remember that this game has been in development for 6 years and it's just 4 months since open beta started (1 week betas are just a marketing joke). They are taking the time to develop it right and since the resources are limited it takes much time. I really appreciate this fact. If other developers would take the time to finish their products we wouldn't have so many throw-away games which last some weeks at most. Stop having the attention span of a pretentious kid and wait at least until the game is done to draw your conclusions.
Last edited by lepre84 on May 22, 2013, 3:43:43 PM
"
lepre84 wrote:
Onslaught isn't cutthroat as stated by Chris already twice (you should add a button to filter staff messages from the forum since few know about the "filter-account-type/staff")!

Also i want to remember that this game has been in development for 6 years and it's just 4 months since open beta started (1 week betas are just a marketing joke). They are taking the time to develop it right and since the resources are limited it takes much time. I really appreciate this fact. If other developers would take the time to finish their products we wouldn't have so many throw-away games which last some weeks at most. Stop having the attention span of a pretentious kid and wait at least until the game is done to draw your conclusions.

Time != quality.

Just look at Diablo 3 for proof of this.
Chris didnt say that onslaught had nothing to do with cutthroat... he just confirmed that it would not be permanent cutthroat.

Also that little wing next to the skull at the red flag is interresting... I dont check how the flag looks like in like a blood magic race... But isnt it just the same as normal HC league?

If this wing with a skull is the symbol of the permanent cutthroat league?

Of course we dont know yet... it just seems very damn fitting... Except why a wing? or is it even a wing.. I cant tell what it is...

However the fact that the league doesnt say like: 1 Month onslaught league.... but just Onslaught League... might indicate that it does not have anything to do with cutthroat... but it could also just mean that ggg can test it in a permanent league or some shit like that... I dont know man its just ideas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info