Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature

I Like It
There's a Marauder named "nerf". Is this some sort of hint?
Last edited by Nycro on May 22, 2013, 4:40:41 PM
I cant wait to read the patch notes
Fixed bugs
- blood rage now works perfectly

Otherwise not interested at all sorry
Chris, I hope you have a team dedicated on pushing pvp to be the #1 priority. I can almost assure you that if you have a badass pvp system that is fun, the competitiveness of gamers will go nuts and your game will grow.

From what I see, there is no hint of pvp being pushed as hard as some of your other content, until then I find it hard to continue to play content that is repeatable. I know arpgs are hard to stick to if you get bored quick but it would help if pvp was interesting. Right now it has too many issues.

I'm no longer playing anymore, I do read your patches every time you announce it in hopes that pvp gets the respect it deserves in your company.

At any rate if I'm not back, I wish you and your staff the best of luck.

Cheers.
Last edited by FerociousFeAr on May 22, 2013, 4:54:59 PM
Oh wait, it's "Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature"..
Got excited again! Please blow us away very soon!
Seconding the hope that this feature is optional and can be toggled off.
"
FerociousFeAr wrote:
Chris, I hope you have a team dedicated on pushing pvp to be the #1 priority. I can almost assure you that if you have a badass pvp system that is fun, the competitiveness of gamers will go nuts and your game will grow.

From what I see, there is no hint of pvp being pushed as hard as some of your other content, until then I find it hard to continue to play content that is repeatable. I know arpgs are hard to stick to if you get bored quick but it would help if pvp was interesting. Right now it has too many issues.

I'm no longer playing anymore, I do read your patches every time you announce it in hopes that pvp gets the respect it deserves in your company.

At any rate if I'm not back, I wish you and your staff the best of luck.

Cheers.

This.
will the bug that shows all people in the friend list as if they were in default league also be fixed with the update?
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
onslaught has nothing to do with cut-throat as stated twice by chris already.

My guess is that they are releasing act 3.5 and bringing back MoC
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Wait wait wait. I think i worked out what the 'Onslaught' league may be. A while back when devs were chatting in game, think it was in one of the races, i can't recall when and exactly which GGG member it was that said it but they said that they have a separate league that allows them to cheat and do whatever on. Essentially just a debug kind of mode. Maybe all it is, is that?

It's what allows them to do all their in game testing to do with skills and stuff. Think about it, they have to able to tell the game to give them the items to test otherwise they'd be spending hours trying to obtain them just to test them lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info