Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature

In my opinion the character selection should use better the screen estate. The animation from the outside view of the boat transitioning inside is cool but the duelist is visible only in half and the witch is totally hidden. I think the full view of the 6 chars should be used only for the creation of a new one. And the selection of already created ones should be redesigned for more "quality of life" (maybe add some data like playtime, last time played etc).

Also a random name generator when creating a new char would be useful (maybe with a default seed to use everytime) :P

Given the translation for "onslaught" my guess is that mobs wait less when attacking, meaning they hang there doing nothing less or none at all. Rhoas would be so happy...

"
Chris wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Marauder called "Nerf", you make me laugh. :D

Nice interface, eager to see more about the future patch!

Honestly, I've been calling my Marauders Nerf for several years :P

Not only the Maras.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgb4kRHRLcI
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 22, 2013, 7:41:26 AM
Speaking of the character selection screen - could you add there a small counter which would show how many free character slots remain, for example in "X/Y" form (X - amount of created characters, Y - total amount of character slots).

Sometimes I create my character just a few seconds before an event starts and there's nothing more painful than the message "Maximum number of characters reached" which shows up first at the end of the character creation ;)
Yay, Permanent cut-throat league?
How about remembering the last used League setting between sessions ?

I don't want it to "Show All" every time I login.
Never give up, never surrender !
Chris...I really wanna know what's gonna be so surprisingly new in the next patch. DELIVER THE REAL INFO PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Last edited by Dan1986 on May 22, 2013, 8:06:56 AM
EDIT: Just read Chris statement, so my whole post is kind of pointless. :D

Onslaught League = Permanent Cutthroat :)
Nice nice. :D

But I see a problem:
As Onslaught probably will be a party-enabled league, won't 6 man partys dominate the whole league?
It will probably be too dangerous to just play by yourself or with a friend.

Just imagine, youre playing in Merciless with a friend, around lvl 60. And suddenly Kripps Party with 5 man lvl 80 comes into play, 2-shots you, GG.

So Onslaught might be a "play with your party only"-league. Which then will lead to very small player base.
A small fix would be like limiting the party size to 2, and also limiting the maximum number of players that can be in an instance.
Last edited by Caladaris on May 22, 2013, 8:21:36 AM
Nice addition :)
Take care out there.
"
wavetrex wrote:
How about remembering the last used League setting between sessions ?

I don't want it to "Show All" every time I login.

+1
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
If this is a permanent cut-throat league that somehow does intelligent matchmaking (as in putting you with people of your level range), it might very well be what brings me back to PoE full time.

Let's cross fingers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info