0.10.8c Patch Notes

And your post was any more useful?
Instead of fixing the insane performance problems you update stuff that nobody asked for (except for the last maybe).

I really like this game, but i'm starting to get mad at you.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on May 20, 2013, 5:55:38 AM

"
These monsters, and their equivalent versions in Maps have 50% reduced curse effect:

Brutus
Vaal Oversoul
Merveil
Piety (Does not apply in the Crematorium)

All other Map bosses have 40% reduced curse effect!

NO! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No. No. No. No.

50%?!

Is it revive payed Boss Killservices? :-D

No honestly this is a major change in a minor patch.

This makes some curses rather obsolete on bosses.

I used TC on Vaal to help evade the smash and have more time to reduce his adds a fully leveled TC now slows by 17%! I would argue it's not even worth casting.
"
paruwa wrote:
Still no lightfix for low life builds.

/whine

Intrigued by this.

Why would there be a 'light fix' for low life builds?
Light radius getting less is a mechanic of being on low health, the lower you are, the less the radius.

If people happen to mention that far too many uniques are 'xxx at low life' the response is that the purpose isn't for low life builds, but that you gain this benefit if you drop to low life in combat. People just innovate with the mechanics to create builds that benefit from them while balancing the drawback.

Why is it even considered that there should be a 'fix' to a drawback that has with it so many bonuses and is an intended game mechanic? Remaining at low life constantly is a choice you make to keep the bonuses constantly, don't like the dark, come into the light..
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 20, 2013, 6:17:59 AM
Well, 'X Chaos per Boss kill' guys probably started calculating their new daily income.

Sucks for the guys actually trying to finish normal content, that is killing Piety on Merci. First she gets buffed by few levels, and now your curses don't do that much, so good luck with that. Dock farming is that way --->
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on May 20, 2013, 6:31:45 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:
Well, 'X Chaos per Boss kill' guys probably started calculating their new daily income.

Sucks for the guys actually trying to finish normal content, that is killing Piety on Merci. First she gets buffed by few levels, and now your curses don't do that much, so good luck with that. Dock farming is that way --->

And for those with her on farm, she dies in 2 secs instead of 1.5 secs.

Strange huh?
Casually casual.

It was expected that curses would be nerfed eventually. We can be glad it is only on bosses. Currently for all builds that have a way to the top side of the tree you could easily pick Hex master. Then upon entering a boss room quickly swap two of those things

and then slap 3 curses on the boss for the whole fight. You could go up to 5 actually, but that is overkill. Enfeeble/temporal chains/ele weakness and any boss is baby mode.
The change kinda sucks for builds that didn't have a way to hex master and struggle to maintain even 1 curse, poor duelists.
"
Qarl wrote:
Act and map bosses now have reduced effect of curses on them.

What was the reasoning behind this change?
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Hardcore
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

To make it harder for people with top notch gear like Etup and Kripparrian. Dont mind the fact that this will make it a nightmare for the thousands of casuals with crappy gear. They dont count in GGGs world.
IGN: SynergyHC
Last edited by Synergy1337 on May 20, 2013, 7:06:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info