0.10.8c Patch Notes

This patch should be deployed tomorrow.

Version 0.10.8c
  • Act and map bosses now have reduced effect of curses on them.
  • Block reduction is now a multiplicative rather than subtractive stat.
  • Added one unique item, designed by a Diamond supporter.
  • Allowed for the Dialogue volume to be louder relative to other volumes.
  • Tweaked various uses of audio reverb.
  • Added buff icons for Consecrated and Desecrated ground effects.
  • Fixed a bug where some monster skills did not scale up in the very highest map levels.
  • Fixed the interaction between Dominating Blow and the kill count of The Coward’s Trial.
  • Increased the safe zone around the marketplace waypoint and prevented statues from spawning in the waypoint area.

"
Qarl wrote:

Act and map bosses now have reduced effect of curses on them.

In which %? I tried to get 50%+ chance to evade versus enfeebled boss, now its new calculations D
Last edited by LendoKaar on May 19, 2013, 11:40:41 PM
Thx!

"
Block reduction is now a multiplicative rather than subtractive stat.

Is it good or bad for def?
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Qarl wrote:
This patch should be deployed tomorrow.

Version 0.10.8c
  • Act and map bosses now have reduced effect of curses on them.

Well that sounds scary, glad one of my characters just beat Merc Vaal before this went into affect. By how much is it reduced and how is this information conveyed to the player so that they have some way of telling that the monster they cursed isn't cursed the same as the others? If the skill says it does X and then does X*.7 and doesn't show this in some way that's rather unkind to give the player bad info that could get them killed.
"
Block reduction is now a multiplicative rather than subtractive stat.

What? There is no 'Block Reduction' in this game. Are you talking about block recovery?
There's some sword passives that reduce enemy block chance. Of course, you wouldn't have heard of them since they aren't life nodes.
"
Xendran wrote:
What? There is no 'Block Reduction' in this game. Are you talking about block recovery?

This is block reduction, such as from the Sword Damage and Reduced Enemy Block Chance passives.

Tweaked various uses of audio reverb.

Great. I have reverb off and it still sounds like I'm in the bottom of a well.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"

Beyond the question that was already asked above, is this a consistent reduction of curse effects across all bosses or is it variable?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
"
Spikey00 wrote:
"

Beyond the question that was already asked above, is this a consistent reduction of curse effects across all bosses or is it variable?

These monsters, and their equivalent versions in Maps have 50% reduced curse effect:

Brutus
Vaal Oversoul
Merveil
Piety (Does not apply in the Crematorium)

All other Map bosses have 40% reduced curse effect!
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info