0.10.8b Patch Notes

How about Increased Item Rarity applied to maps that drop lower than the map you're in? For example if you run a 70 map and a 67 map drops, the map could have some IIR applied to it based on the level gap? (Like 25% per level or something to give the first value to jump to mind)

It'd make finding lower level maps then what you're up to not such a bad thing. Not to mention the players in the best position to run unidentified maps are players several levels higher than those maps.
lol or just press tab and look at the map mods.....

lightning thorns nerf is welcome i can wipe the tears from my 30 deaths
"
zoocubes wrote:
lol or just press tab and look at the map mods.....

lightning thorns nerf is welcome i can wipe the tears from my 30 deaths

Except you can't see the map mods if you hit tab, it will just say unidentified.
Damn, no unid maps laying around at all. Wonder if this can even be useful as the drops for magic/rare/unique maps are pretty slim as is.

And my poor CI ranger, gonna have to spend a little bit more caution when entering an unid map if I get to one
PM me here is best way to contact me.
Wondering how many users will instantly die in HC because of the unid map..
IGN TylordRampage
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Now if I could just figure out a way to get an endless supply of unid rare maps. Or any unid maps for that matter.

Can you still see the total iiq bonus while inside these unid maps?
Will CI users instantly die to blood magic?

I suggest allowing a white map + alch orb placed in the machine to count as an unid rare map. Of all the time I have spent mapping, I have found about 5 rare maps. And the recipe is to steep of cost. This could be such an epic challenge added to mapping. Or it could be something nobody does because rare maps just don't drop often. I get the feeling option 2 was the intent.

ya vendoring 3 magic or rare maps to get a +1 level unid map is nearly pointless since the 3 rare/magic maps of choice is the same as playing the map choices you were going to sell blindly, with a overall quantity being greater considering there are 3 times the monsters.. still an interesting concept, though it still seems rough around the edges, hopefully room for improvement will imply here.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
"
"
PekkaKokko wrote:
Any idea on the aus gateway?

This?
Been f5ing like a madman on news page all day.

I love your avatar
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a bug where quality and quantity bonuses would not apply to unidentified maps.

who found this bug? ...but the more interesting thing: HOW?
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Would be nice to be able to enter the same instance with different characters without multiboxing a party member for yourself. Therefore anyone would be able to choose his best char for the unid map (at the cost of 1 portal), not just multiboxers.

Any chance instances will be binded to account instead of char?
IGN: Maelifica
PoE is the only game I play where I am constantly pleasantly surprised by the patch notes. I love you guys.
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info