0.10.8b Patch Notes

Oh man, you spoke of some implicit mods on maps, not some bs 30% bonus quantity. Blue and yellow map drops are so so rare, and if they even drop there is like ZERO point to run em unid, cuz this 30% more quantity is NOTHING, more quantity = more maps is a stupid urban legend.
The game won't let you cast blood magic spells if you can't afford them.

EXCEPT %auras. Don't fucking cast those, and dont enter unid maps with one active.
"
Qarl wrote:

The Frenzy Charge Duration reduction on Darkray Vectors has been changed from 75% to 50%. Using a Divine Orb on your old Darkray Vectors will update them to the new values.

Is this really the best you could do on your end when changing uniques? The change to Volls didn't require spending divines on it, so why the relatively expensive currency tax on old darkrays?

Edit: If you don't want to spend the little bit of extra down time when the servers are down to search and commit changes to the database of player's items to update the unique, at the least you could add a new "Update unique" vendor recipe that doesn't involve spending half an exalt. Something like Orb of Tranmsmutation + Unique gives you the updated version, only changing the stats that were changed by the patch but still keeping the rest of the random stat rolls the same.
Last edited by CyanBlues on May 15, 2013, 2:30:36 AM
"
decent patch, still hoping for low life and light radius fix. Cant see shit in Lunaris or Catacombs, might as well play with my eyes closed.

+1 to that.
Or at least clarification if blindfolding us is intended, however +light items doesn't help much.
DO NOT farm for ONI!
CI users can ask non-ci friend to use one portal and check out is unind. map has BM or have not.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Is Act 3 Piety able to drop UnID maps yet, Blue/Yellow/Orange?

It would appear from dozens and dozens of Piety map drops, she is stuck with whites.
Casually casual.

"
MyH4o wrote:
Oh man, you spoke of some implicit mods on maps, not some bs 30% bonus quantity. Blue and yellow map drops are so so rare, and if they even drop there is like ZERO point to run em unid, cuz this 30% more quantity is NOTHING, more quantity = more maps is a stupid urban legend.

LOL wut
"
MyH4o wrote:
more quantity = more maps is a stupid urban legend.

do white maps, then magic/rare them.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Now if I could just figure out a way to get an endless supply of unid rare maps. Or any unid maps for that matter.

Can you still see the total iiq bonus while inside these unid maps?
Will CI users instantly die to blood magic?

I suggest allowing a white map + alch orb placed in the machine to count as an unid rare map. Of all the time I have spent mapping, I have found about 5 rare maps. And the recipe is to steep of cost. This could be such an epic challenge added to mapping. Or it could be something nobody does because rare maps just don't drop often. I get the feeling option 2 was the intent.

I agree with the "alch + map" being the same thing. Even as a CI character I would do that (though I'm in softcore). It would be impossible to do solo random maps as a CI, but in a party you would be fine as long as someone else casts something and lets you know if it's a BM map or not.
"
Bobo337 wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:

LOL wut

LOL, I really hope that isn't true.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info