0.10.8b Patch Notes

"
Zarkyy wrote:
Still no attempt to fix desync? okay back to neverwinter

they didn't say it, but, it's a bit better now, fps also. Maybe I am just tripping.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
"
Zedda wrote:
"
estu87 wrote:
if it only take 3-5 hours for to download it maybe i'll do it, but it takes me 1-2 days to download this pile of ****!

Maybe if you kept a backup of the content.ggpk file you wouldn't have a problem. Personally I keep multiple backups of this file on different hard drives and flash drives.

backup like what? i have one installed in my main pc, one copy in my ext hdd, and one in my old pc, all have the same problem.

funny, this s**t happens just a day after i purchased one of those lame cosmetic from micros.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
Last edited by estu87 on May 16, 2013, 7:46:30 PM
But really GGG you must change to something to update the unique boots,1 devine orb is way too expensive.... hope u can consider change to other cheaper orb.. thankyou very much(will help poor like me much T_T)
Still no desync fix...goodbye PoE.
"
Zarkyy wrote:
Still no attempt to fix desync? okay back to neverwinter

#1 POE meme.
GGG please nerf puncture, going marketplace alone is a death sentence nowadays. Its by far the most dangerous place in all 3 acts atm (with the exception of maps, maybe).
when will cutthroat be out... hue
Nice :3
Yeaaah biach!
Looking forward to this patch and many others!!! Love this game (enough my wife thinks that i am crazy for yelling at my screen...lol)
why cant login now?? id seen note : there has been a patch that you need to update to..Plz restart ... is game updating??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info