0.10.8b Patch Notes

"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

• The Frenzy Charge Duration reduction on Darkray Vectors has been changed from 75% to 50%. Using a Divine Orb on your old Darkray Vectors will update them to the new values.

I thought that mod was unique to that item. Why is it not possible to change it for everyone automatically? Divine orbs aren't cheap.

This a divine orb is worth as much as the boots! Actually I'm not sure what the boots are worth but the point remains!
"
Reduced the damage from Lightning Thorns by 50% in Normal difficulty, 40% in Cruel difficulty and 30% in Merciless difficulty.

An odd change. Lightning thorns in normal is barely noticeable and probably should have been buffed. Lightning thorns in cruel was about at the right level, maybe slightly weak. Lightning thorns in merciless does so much damage that 30% may not be sufficient. And incinerate builds will probably still instagib themselves on LT because of the high cast rate. But hey, it's progress.
Where can we see the new Uniques? I never know what uniques are deployed
So...alchemy + map in map device really not needed (i thought it sounded like a good idea earlier in thread).

3 identified magic(blue) maps (same base type) = 1 next level unid magic (blue) map at the vendor :D

follows same pattern as 3 white maps to nextlevel

Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on May 15, 2013, 6:54:48 PM
Did you fix piety dropping white maps and not magic/rares as you wrote she was likely to do after 1.08?
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
noob3sh wrote:
Too bad I identified all my blue unid 66 maps yesterday. Cool update.

They were waiting on you to do that before they released it.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
Does the 30% Quantity increase also aply to unique maps?
"
Qarl wrote:
You can now play unidentified Maps by using them in the map device. There’s a 30% quantity bonus, but you can’t see what mods they have while playing them. This doesn’t apply to unique maps.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
I suggest allowing a white map + alch orb placed in the machine to count as an unid rare map. Of all the time I have spent mapping, I have found about 5 rare maps. And the recipe is to steep of cost. This could be such an epic challenge added to mapping. Or it could be something nobody does because rare maps just don't drop often. I get the feeling option 2 was the intent.

Yeah, I was thinking this too. A transmutation + a white map should also work (as a unid magic), and adding an alteration / chaos should work for already identified magic / rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info