0.10.8b Patch Notes

Whelp I guess the ui map feature just doesn't apply for ci builds.

No russian roulette with blood magic map mods. Cool idea though love it.
Is there an estimate to when the mouse cursor will be fixed? This is not a huge issue, however it is an annoyance. Patch looks great, keep up all the hard work GGG!
Any idea on the aus gateway?
What sort of eta for aussie server?

Iv been holding out playing till that gets fired up.
Now someone is going to make a list of all possible +quantity percentages and all possible combinations for them (for magic atleast.. rare may have too many combos to be worth it). As then you could look at the chart and have a good idea of what mods it might have. Since each mod has a fixed percentage. One can only hope this leads to more deaths in hardcore! Because I'm not sure enough people are dying. And lightning thorns getting toned down sure won't help that cause.
Anyone stupid enough to do an un id'd rare map on hardcore deserves to die. Hell there are mod combination that would kill me at 85 on a 66 map.
decent patch, still hoping for low life and light radius fix. Cant see shit in Lunaris or Catacombs, might as well play with my eyes closed.
Nice, but what about the light radius thingy?
My lowlife dual spark totem wizard is dead in the water thanks to the latest nerf rendering people unable to see anything while on low life =/
"
Whelp I guess the ui map feature just doesn't apply for ci builds.

No russian roulette with blood magic map mods. Cool idea though love it.

You are not going to die in Blood Magic map or will you? Logic tells me you wouldn't be able to cast anything just like if your mana was 1.
"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Reduced the damage from Lightning Thorns by 50% in Normal difficulty, 40% in Cruel difficulty and 30% in Merciless difficulty.[/li]

You've just bought back my attention

Thank you sincerely.

I'll be back on PoE after patch tomorrow.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info