0.10.8b Patch Notes

isn't there a vendor recipe that takes rares and gives you back a randomly rolled un-id'd rare?

I'm assuming that recipe works for maps as well, It might not be worth the loss of maps but if you REALLY want the 30% quantity and have an excess of low level maps...
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
This is kind of lame system. Lets be honest how many magic or rare maps drop total. got until now maybe 2-3 magic maps and thats it. If your making this kind of system then you should also make a system to turn maps into unidentified.
I have 6 rare maps unidentified ...but I also use CI ..../cry

I guess it's a cool change for the rest
IGN- Shaeyaena
I don't get why CI users are worried about blood magic.

If you go into a blood magic map with auras that were on your mana, the auras are turned off, not converted to health.

If you try to cast in a blood magic map when you only have 1 hp, the only thing you will be able to cast is % auras. I'm not entirely sure why you would be trying to recast your auras IN the map, anyway..

It's not like you're going to enter the map and instantly poof. You'll enter, and either see that you have no mana pool (assuming you aren't playing blindly), or try to cast and realize that you can't.
IGN: A_Moosen
Stream: www.twitch.tv/amusedtv
"
CyanBlues wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

The Frenzy Charge Duration reduction on Darkray Vectors has been changed from 75% to 50%. Using a Divine Orb on your old Darkray Vectors will update them to the new values.

Is this really the best you could do on your end when changing uniques? The change to Volls didn't require spending divines on it, so why the relatively expensive currency tax on old darkrays?

Volls has a totally unique mechanic and only thing that was done to it was a mechanic change on how that works.
Darkrays, just like silverbranch, was changed on what stats it can roll when dropped(or divided).
"An it harm none, do what you will"
Are you sure auras won't instakill CI? Hmm guess it's been a while I had suicidal tendencies.

There's still the fact that it's about the only case when no preparation can make you able run a map at all. I like the idea, but I think it's unfair due to BM, any other mod can be fixed with leech or flasks or gear swaps on the run, CI can't be turned off...

Doesn't influence me personally, I'll run unid on life toon anyway.
"
Vanadium81 wrote:
I have 6 rare maps unidentified ...but I also use CI ..../cry

I guess it's a cool change for the rest

Sounds like the value of selling them just went up.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
All good.

...except why waste 1 divine on Darkray Vectors if the item is worth ~ 1 divine
IGN: Rheaha
Last edited by dwupac on May 15, 2013, 1:29:05 PM
Love all the LA rangers who are thanking the Lightning Thorn nerf. I am one, but it seems funny to me because my main is Cyclone Marauder and we suffered for months before they changed it. Now that the ranged people actually felt our whoa's they nerfed pretty fast. Nothing was more annoying than seeing one soldier standing all alone, you leap over to splat him silly when off screen some witch casts Thorns on him and you land/hit the soldier and you were DEAD. No chance to think about it. 8000 armor, 3500 life, one hit and DEAD.

Us melee people avoided Battlefront like the plague. Only way thru was to switch attacks to Traps, Totems and one handed weapons, and just crawl super slowly thru the area. Worse than the sewers for a ranger.

After nerf, thorns seemed like a cake walk. Funny how they nerf them for all the ranged toons now. Since I am leveling my LA Shadow I will like the nerf, eventhough I dont think it is needed. But then I know what real pain is (and why my Marauder sits waiting for the melee patch).
Reduced the damage from Lightning Thorns by 50% in Normal difficulty, 40% in Cruel difficulty and 30% in Merciless difficulty.

The best part of the patch notes by far! Can't wait to take my LA ranger out for a spin after the changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info