0.10.8b Patch Notes

very nice GGG. Thx a lot for this massiv new support,changes,ideas......
Ign: RiperinoBaby
I love the patch. Don't listen to them guys complaining about spending their divine orb on their Darkray Vectors. I think it's actually a cool idea to let us decide if we want to change our old items or not.

P.S. Where is this Large Golden Statue at?

Edit: Fixed Grammer Error.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
Last edited by billyoatmeal on May 15, 2013, 6:50:02 AM
"
ubix wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a bug where quality and quantity bonuses would not apply to unidentified maps.

who found this bug? ...but the more interesting thing: HOW?

randon patch info, devs usually add these notes that are obviously from their staging server,for their reports. must be something that slipped in the report for production from staging report.

Or they just want to show us that they have been busy :P
WagWan
Patch sounds great!
Very nice reducing the lightning thorns damage.
Lightning thorns took every fun out of playing my high-level LA ranger, even when you are careful. It's really a pain. You can survive if you abandon or switch skills every 2nd map. But fun is something different. In my opinion it is too much against this special build.

Still feel it is slightly too high now, but better than nothing. At least no one-shot-deaths anymore. :)

The Unid thing sounds fun, but is more something for Softcore players, than Hardcore. It is just too much risk, especially with Blood Magic, Reflect, etc.
Last edited by Caladaris on May 15, 2013, 7:51:00 AM
Playing unidentified maps for a 30% IIQ is a brilliant idea.
If I pawn lvl X maps with my eyes closed, I can try them with added risk but greater reward.
If I have 3 rare maps of lvl X-1 I can try doing rare, unidentified level X map for an even bigger reward, but with greater risk. In terms of difficulty/IIQ ratio, its better to run unidentified blue maps, though.

I'm very happy for the Australian players :) gz ;)

As always, great job GGG guys!

Looking for the new uniques, and that 500 points microtransaction making the Witch levitate instead of running ;]
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
Last edited by entropus on May 15, 2013, 7:55:12 AM
In every patchnote i'm searching for changes/additions to the minion-ui.

I want to have the abbility to see the life of my spectres and to dismiss certain ones.

Maybe like this (from the Suggestions-Forum)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/50198

Or this (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/brutusu.jpg/) from this Thread (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/211973)

And in addition to the minion-ui, please show us some stats on the character-page, regarding their damage.

I love this game, and this is the only thing that really bugs me.
"
Qarl wrote:
You can now play unidentified Maps by using them in the map device. There’s a 30% quantity bonus, but you can’t see what mods they have while playing them. This doesn’t apply to unique maps.

:O this sounds amazing. Thank you this sounds like so much fun/carnage/scary as balls.

"
I agree with the "alch + map" being the same thing. Even as a CI character I would do that (though I'm in softcore). It would be impossible to do solo random maps as a CI, but in a party you would be fine as long as someone else casts something and lets you know if it's a BM map or not.

This does sounds pretty good idea.

(also pretty sure you will get a 'not enough mana' message from your character if it was bm and you had 1 life and tried to cast something that cost more than one life (not a % aura!)
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on May 15, 2013, 9:12:35 AM
"
LostForm wrote:

(also pretty sure you will get a 'not enough mana' message from your character if it was bm and you had 1 life and tried to cast something that cost more than one life (not a % aura!)

Actually I think you just die if I remember correctly... My friend dared me to go CI in a BM map... while back tho lol
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
"
LostForm wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
You can now play unidentified Maps by using them in the map device. There’s a 30% quantity bonus, but you can’t see what mods they have while playing them. This doesn’t apply to unique maps.

:O this sounds amazing. Thank you this sounds like so much fun/carnage/scary as balls.

"
I agree with the "alch + map" being the same thing. Even as a CI character I would do that (though I'm in softcore). It would be impossible to do solo random maps as a CI, but in a party you would be fine as long as someone else casts something and lets you know if it's a BM map or not.

This does sounds pretty good idea.

You die if you cast a spell with BM + CI

But BM reduces your maximum mana to 0 so it's very easy to see if the map has BM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info