Upcoming Patches

Great news! Thanks GGG for making this game so awesome. One thing that I would like to see is Self found league.
You should explain things better in the op. Does more quality mean better chance? Do I want to put 20 whetstones on a weapon before I put another single fusing on it? Andyou say that it doesnt get worse when you keep putting quality on it or something but dont explain that at all.
I want a Loot-to-Name-Except-When-Exalted-Drops option.

Cuz that's what me and my friends usually do. Map to maker, loot to name, but if an Exalted or a Kaom's drops, it's free game for ninja'ing! :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Also right now, map drops are ridiculous. It's ok if you are in a known party, but still someone (the maker) always gets all maps and this way you will never get the chance to increase your own map pool. [I am not a dishonest person who doesn't follow the rules of public games. Also if you did that, you would be kicked for sure]
Drops should be seen only by the players themselves as in Diablo 3. This was the only thing they really improved since D2.
I don't know, this rip-off loot system is not so much fun and doesn't benefit you as a player where it actually should.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Last edited by Dan1986 on May 13, 2013, 5:38:16 PM
"
Dan1986 wrote:
"
Harke wrote:

I dunno.. 1 month ago PoE had like 5500 ppl on twitch, yesterday it had 300.
Right at THIS moment (went and checked) D3 has 2200 viewers and PoE 201)

People move on, especially when you keep ignoring core issues like:

-XP in maps (No Chris, doing 70 maps as lvl 80+ is really no fun, really!)
-RNG (putting +1000 fuse in 1 item & not get a 6L is really no fun!)
-Making this game a lot more rewarding item and loot wise

I see that 11 patch won't adress any of those issues, so you're obviously not listening to the community. kinda like the D3 devs except they can afford to because people will keep playing that game no matter what. PoE? Not so much. What a shame. Lots came here from D3 and have moved on to Neverwinter. I expect ppl to go play Grim Dawn as well when beta starts.

sad, but I agree with all 3 of those points.

Also right now, map drops are ridiculous. It's ok if you are in a known party, but still someone (the maker) always gets all maps and this way you will never get the chance to increase your own map pool.
Drop rates should be seen only by the players themselves as in Diablo 3. This was the only thing they really improved..

I'm going to agree with Harke on this one as well. I basically quit for these 3 things you listed. Definitely not wasting anymore time on low lvl maps with my lvl 84 and anything above lvl 72 maps is rare as heck. Pointless to continue.

Great game otherwise....
Last edited by Tygerwoody on May 13, 2013, 5:39:01 PM
"
ebrl wrote:
I just hope that the game is made a bit harder since right now it's almost impossible to die outside of freakish desync incidents that don't even happen that much, and if that is actually dealt with more or less for good, nobody will ever die anymore or something!

....really?
there is a reason that /online command doesnt work anymore
Some secret awesomeness that I'm not able to reveal just yet. It's bigger than the other changes in the patch.

OOOHHHHHHH SHIEEET
Sweeeeeeet!
The changes are good for me (lvl 71) but it wont bring back some of my friends who have moved on to Neverwinter. That is unless the secret changes involve a variable monster level zone for Lvl 75~90.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info