Upcoming Patches

I bet this patch will turn the awesomeness all the way to 0.11.....
Running Radeon HD 7870 on max settings with 0 issues.
*direct melee buffs

MY FAITH HAS BEEN RESTORED, PRAISE GGG!!!

edit: i'm guessing the "secret" is the end of act 3/beginning of act 4.
IGN: Visciious
Last edited by BlackSwordsman01 on May 13, 2013, 2:47:57 PM
"
Juggernaut448 wrote:
Finally gave into the people complaining about how the loot drops huh?

Oh well, as long as I can FFA loot with my friends I don't much care. Shame you didn't stand by your original decision though.

It says new loot allocation "OPTIONS" there is no reason to think that you won't be able to continue with whatever loot rules you prefer that is why it is referred to as "options."
"
Yogabba wrote:

It says new loot allocation "OPTIONS" there is no reason to think that you won't be able to continue with whatever loot rules you prefer that is why it is referred to as "options."

Don't care about loot options. Just disappointed the developers didn't stick with their original plans with loot with actual integrity.

Just saying they caved under pressure.
:D

:D
If I have two fish, and you have three fish, how many fish do we have?
None. These are MY fish.
I always wanted the fusings/jewellers to work like that, thats a positive change. Finally there is a reason to pickup scraps and whetstones huehue :P
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Sounds good.
Should be able to buy a chaos for 2 alchs in the store. Would help a lot with the demand for chaos right now.
Keep up the good work and ignore the haters.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
Last edited by tat0010 on May 13, 2013, 3:28:39 PM
I'm kind of mad about the upcoming patch. What will be left to complain about after patch 0.11.0 ??? With the fix to desync, jeweler/fusing system update, wtf do we complain about?

Oh, the end game. Alright, so GGG, you've got pretty much everything nailed except a few things. Good, I can still QQ. LETS SEE HOW THINGS GO FROM HERE.

edit: oh good ok desync won't be fully fixed. Was scared for a second. All good, resume normal work.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on May 13, 2013, 3:31:30 PM
Great patch really looking forward to it. i still think map drop RNG needs some balancing. It is not fun to run 10 level 70+ maps in a row with good quantity then be forced to go back to 66.
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info