Upcoming Patches

"
Chris wrote:
I should be pretty clear, because people are already expecting this patch to "fix desync" - our goal for the first changes is just that sync problems that would cause death are caught earlier and resynced. Once that is done properly and you're happy with it, the rest is relatively cosmetic and can be added bit by bit as it is tested.

"
Harke wrote:

I dunno.. 1 month ago PoE had like 3500 ppl on twitch, yesterday it had 300.

I have that data too, and it pretty much shows when Kripparian is streaming PoE vs other games!

ok nice.. but people watch other people play?... and not a video with the highlight?... damn go to poe and gain xp ...
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on May 13, 2013, 1:18:48 PM
Finally gave into the people complaining about how the loot drops huh?

Oh well, as long as I can FFA loot with my friends I don't much care. Shame you didn't stand by your original decision though.
the secret awesomeness cannot be act 4. That would be way too early. If anything Act 3 is going to be finished if the secret has to do with an act.

Any rumors on what Act 4 will be like, though?
i hope the big announcement is something related to crafting
like regrets undo/restore changes on items

inb4 the changes to melee is more damage top lel
Niceeeee
Keep up the good work GGG!!

Cant wait for the nexp patch :DD
If you read this, you are desperate to get an answer to your question!
Can't wait for new patches! :D
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Thanks for the regular updates.

IGN TylordRampage
It has to be the end of act 3. Its the only way. They said it is bigger than all the other things, I can only think that it would be the end of act 3.
Absolutely thrilled to hear about loot options. Ninja looting decreased my partying up by like 90%. And playing solo was boring and decreased my play time to nothing for months now.

If there are loot options to decrease ninja looting I will be playing a lot more again.

Also kudos for your working on desync guys!!

EDIT: YAY for melee buffs!
Last edited by triggerhippy on May 13, 2013, 2:42:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info