Upcoming Patches

"
Route1 wrote:
"
ebrl wrote:
I just hope that the game is made a bit harder since right now it's almost impossible to die outside of freakish desync incidents that don't even happen that much, and if that is actually dealt with more or less for good, nobody will ever die anymore or something!

....really?
Lightning Thorns Boss says hi... :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Cannot wait to see what 0.11 brings for the future of the game. It's really exciting that we're already approaching the point of Beta Phase #2, but it provides a luxury level of shine to the fact that you guys have pressed through a massive amount of work when you consider the size of the team, versus the rate that the game has grown at.

GGG, you've done an amazing job so far, and I have no doubt such effort will continue and grow into the future, and I'd like to thank you on behalf of the many many people that appreciate your game, your communication and the consistent amount of passion you put into making Path of Exile a complete experience. Seriously, it's a very warming thing as a gamer and supporter to see a development team that are committed like you guys are.

Keep up the great work!
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
As always, thank you Chris and GGG for all your hard work and effort.
Next patch looks amazing.

"Some secret awesomeness that I'm not able to reveal just yet."
I really really hope it's "that" secret level.
It's what I need in POE right now!

And guys, let's keep discussions relevant. ;D
"
Chris_GGG wrote:
This is correct. We have tested Radeon cards and cannot reproduce any Radeon-specific performance issues. Every Radeon user that we have investigated has eventually turned out to have weird settings set in their overall control panel. We don't know what other games are setting these, but it's not something we can control.

I play this game on a passively cooled single-generation old Radeon. This card was specifically chosen because it has no fan, and therefore cannot make noise. It runs the game fine!

My only complaint is that your code for some reason "runs away" on the GPU in a way that no other game does. This causes my card to overheat and go black. To fix this I installed MSI afterburner and underclock both the GPU and VRAM.

I shouldn't have to do that, and hope you guys tune out that problem. But I have to say, if I can make the game run on the card that I have, everyone else with graphics card problems may wish to take closer looks at their setups.

--C
Last edited by Courageous on May 13, 2013, 7:08:39 PM
"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
Cannot wait to see what 0.11 brings for the future of the game. It's really exciting that we're already approaching the point of Beta Phase #2, but it provides a luxury level of shine to the fact that you guys have pressed through a massive amount of work when you consider the size of the team, versus the rate that the game has grown at.

GGG, you've done an amazing job so far, and I have no doubt such effort will continue and grow into the future, and I'd like to thank you on behalf of the many many people that appreciate your game, your communication and the consistent amount of passion you put into making Path of Exile a complete experience. Seriously, it's a very warming thing as a gamer and supporter to see a development team that are committed like you guys are.

Keep up the great work!

What he said! Bump! You guys are awesome.
Last edited by ShadowsFury on May 13, 2013, 7:21:36 PM
The biggest item in this IS MELEE BUFFS
wtb more PVP stuff! :(
IGN: Rippon/Makavellii/Rippon_/Osmosys
"
Running Radeon HD 7870 on max settings with 0 issues.

77 FPS
oh chris so much hate ...
i wish i where rich and could just finance your art
art should not be about how many people like or buy it
path of exile is a a beautiful perl in an ocean of shit

i play games for almost my whole life i started when i was 5
this is 25 years ago, i saw great games rise and being ruined by people that dont understand what was good about there game in the first place. Just trying to reach a broader ordinance to get there sell numbers up... and D3 is just the current top for the iceberg.

i know you know what you are doing, because you love the game you and all the others created
and i love it too!

i hope there will stay enought player to keep the game going
to be honest i feared that PoE might get too big and you guys would start to do whatever it takes to keep "the twitch numbers" high
and i'm fine with changes that are made to adress problems players have
it's also nice that this is a group work and that i realy have the feeling that every ones opinion is being heared (at least as many as it is humanly possible to read all the words that are beeing posted in this forum every day).

yet i dont have the urge to get to level 100 in like 3 months and be doen with it
maybe I am a pleasure delayer but i don't want this to end
I want to play on and on and on
cause i know that everything else out there is not the game i want to play.

i just want to say: keep up the good work
and trust in your gut
you are my knight in shining armour ;)

"
peachii wrote:

GGG never, ever claimed that leveling to 100 was not going to be boring right now. We have 3 acts and not even the full 3 acts they have planned. They plan much more in the future but people are impatient and treat the GGG staff like the are imbeciles because no one can remember that the game is tuned for max 80 right now but you can keep going to 100. They should have cut leveling off at 70 and upped it with each act to shut everyone up about the difficulty of leveling.

yes maybe they should have ... i stoped at an imaginative 85
yet i dream of reaching lv 100 one far away day maybe in 5 years
so i will be happy with new acts and all the great pathes
and stay humble slowly working my way up

<3ggg
Last edited by moomaaru on May 13, 2013, 8:30:34 PM
So exciting, but such a tease :P
IGN Witchslapp (Standard)
IGN Pound_System (Anarchy)
Please contact me ingame or PM me if I win Auctions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info