The trolling and rudeness has to stop!

I may be wearing a tin foil hat, but I truly believe people like that are either paid to troll other games or are Blizzard employees encouraged to do crap like this.

Anyways I just ignore them.
Ah thank you for pointing that out, I also put the trolls and jerks on ignore. But so many people don't, that they are still actually plaguing the channel because so many people still reply to them, and I basically know what the trolls are saying without seeing it firsthand. Really makes me mad :(
"
Peanutz wrote:
I may be wearing a tin foil hat, but I truly believe people like that are either paid to troll other games or are Blizzard employees encouraged to do crap like this.

Anyways I just ignore them.

Conspiracies!!
"
Winbot wrote:
Ah thank you for pointing that out, I also put the trolls and jerks on ignore. But so many people don't, that they are still actually plaguing the channel because so many people still reply to them, and I basically know what the trolls are saying without seeing it firsthand. Really makes me mad :(

Yeah I agree, it is really annoying. The trolls are winning even when they are ignored. :(
Trolls are really just a byproduct of any online game. Anonymity + (unwilling) audience = trolls. It's sad, but all you can really do is ignore them and move on.
That's what the ignore button is for.
I don't hand out keys to beggars. Its $10 bucks for one.....go mow a lawn or something.
I have played many online games in my day, some of the communities are just phenomenal, but I think this one tops my list on rudeness. Maybe it is just Diablo 3 giving the additional fuel for people to act the way they do.
Im sorry guys, but you cant win evolution.
Every human will take the next step to what is referred "Troll" in this thread sooner or later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
The devs plan to have full-time moderation by open beta. People that cause issues can be muted. They also plan to have a report feature sometime in the future.

For now, just /ignore these people or close chat. I know it's not ideal, but keep in mind that this is still the closed beta and all the planned features aren't in the game yet. If someone is being especially rude/vulgar, you can PM or email support about it.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I've requested, repeatedly, a larger ignore/friends list. I know Vicky passed it onto the team this weekend. On the other hand, the ability to actually see my ignore list might help with the culling. A simple 'last online' indication would help me decide who to 'unignore' as well.

But no, Normal Global Chat is not 'lost'. It's still good most of the time. There will be spikes, and we have to be ready for them.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info