The trolling and rudeness has to stop!

"
cabre wrote:
Removed by Admin

That's just it. I am not sure. I only have your word for it and frankly I don't know squat about you. In fact I know more about Charan than I do about you. So unless you are a judge or law enforcement officer and have something to tell the devs, then tell them. Or maybe you want someone to start spreading rumors about you? They will have the same strength as yours do about Charan. Maybe he did do something and if he did, that's intolerable, but you are not the advocate to spread the word here, the devs are. It's rumors like this that can destroy someones life and a good example of what this thread is about.

'Nuff Said
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
Last edited by TheBigMick on Jul 18, 2012, 12:30:56 AM
Removed by Admin
Last edited by Sam on Jul 18, 2012, 1:09:59 AM
In another thread, it was brought up that Global should be restricted by level. I semi-agree, and suggest that a chat system be implemented where Global is still free for all but channels exist wherein you must have reached Cruel/Ruthless/Merciless with at least one character before you can join it. Very similar to the Black Lodge and its ilk back on D1's Bnet.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I can't say I've notice global chat being a problem since I've started playing.

It is always a good/entertaining conversation most of the time.
Last edited by timmeh15 on Jul 18, 2012, 12:53:21 AM
Talking about Diablo 3 = trolling? Lol.

Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info