0.10.8, Supporter Packs, Paysafecard and more

Paysafe bitches,here i come:)
Bye bye desync!
I rather have quality updates that take longer then weekly updates.

Good weekly updates sounds very ambitious to me anyway.
Unless updates only contain cosmetics/etc. But I don't expect new content every week.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
I wish I decided to study in Auckland instead of the UK :/
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Starball wrote:
I rather have quality updates that take longer then weekly updates.

Good weekly updates sounds very ambitious to me anyway.
Unless updates only contain cosmetics/etc. But I don't expect new content every week.

Chris is talking about news updates, not content. I.E. keeping us in the loop of what they are planning/working on.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
loving this .. and finally Paysafe !yea!
"
ElmoLiftsBro wrote:
you guys shouldn't tell the general public to expect a weekly update if you cannot keep on schedule.

Huge disappointment and poor business practice, although I do appreciate the product I do not appreciate the lack of promised updates, bad quality or service.

You just can't please everyone.
When will be fixed a bug when Burning damage from skill linked with Item Rarity or Item Quantity kill, Item Rarity or Item Quantity dont work? How long theres no fixed for Burn dmg?
"
sharkh20 wrote:
"
ElmoLiftsBro wrote:
you guys shouldn't tell the general public to expect a weekly update if you cannot keep on schedule.

Huge disappointment and poor business practice, although I do appreciate the product I do not appreciate the lack of promised updates, bad quality or service.

You just can't please everyone.

It's odd how excited I get for an update and how momentarily disappointed I am when it's late even though each update makes little difference to me in reality. If I posted in those moments when the disappointment was at it's peak I'd sound like ElmoLiftsBro. Any other time, I'd sound more like sharkh20.

Officially moving the updates to a longer cycle is a good idea: less tugs on the heart strings. GG Chris.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
ElmoLiftsBro wrote:

Aren't you the guy who scams people and admitted it? I don't appreciate you..
Standard Forever
Do i understand it right that an Option will added to pay here with PaysafeCard? I never pay with something other in WWW. How will it works with the exchange from Euro to US-Dollar?
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info