0.10.8, Supporter Packs, Paysafecard and more

Amazing, keep up the good work.

I work in hk but i'd work for ggg in a heartbeat.
Damn, if only I lived in Auckland.

Chris, can you tell us more about what you've been doing recently? Tax and stuff? Communicating "I can't communicate because I have more paperwork than a corrupt bureaucrat" is good PR.
IRON MAN
At what point should I worry if I never receive anything? hehe
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
Nice, right on! Good luck with everything :)
"
Chris wrote:
I'm not happy with our rate of news updates over the last few weeks. From now on I will be posting news updates each weekday so that you can see what's going on behind the scenes.

YES! Thank you for realizing that the communication is much more important than regular patch schedule. I don't mind waiting for content, but I do like to be kept in the loop.
Fantastic bit of news! Really glad to see GGG going in this direction.
same name in-game
you guys shouldn't tell the general public to expect a weekly update if you cannot keep on schedule.

Huge disappointment and poor business practice, although I do appreciate the product I do not appreciate the lack of promised updates, bad quality or service.
"
Dreggon wrote:
Chris, can you tell us more about what you've been doing recently? Tax and stuff? Communicating "I can't communicate because I have more paperwork than a corrupt bureaucrat" is good PR.

I've personally been working on hiring, the 0.10.8 patch, planning for 0.10.9/0.11.0 and a lot of business development paperwork.

"
ElmoLiftsBro wrote:
you guys shouldn't tell the general public to expect a weekly update if you cannot keep on schedule.

Huge disappointment and poor business practice, although I do appreciate the product I do not appreciate the lack of promised updates, bad quality or service.

I think that (plus or minus a few days) we've had weekly patches. Some were labelled as point releases (like 0.10.7b) but still added content. I am changing future patches to be a little more than a week each because it'll increase their quality.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on May 6, 2013, 2:27:33 AM
I am in China . I am very like the POE !
Time to move to Auckland guys...

On topic: rather try to post the important stuff correctly than posting something every day. We don't need a developer blog, we just want to know your general ideas on how to improve this already awesome game even more.
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info