0.10.8, Supporter Packs, Paysafecard and more

Great News, looking forward to the new Patch, the new Supporter Packs and more News. Also curious about the Changes and the Impact on the Month Race ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Thanks for the communication Chris, I personally stopped playing POE as I am doing some school work, but I keep up with your through facebook. I will start playing again as soon as I pass my course and even sooner - if I see a melee defense buff.

yahhh for paysavecarde ;)
Time to move to Auckland for the chance to bask in Chris Wilsons Glory! :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
thx for everything GGG, u r THE best!

gg!
If I knew there was a position available for me I would depart the land of crocs, snakes and red back spiders in a heartbeat to work for GGG in the land of Kiwi's. Provided I had enough time off to play POE for at least 4-6 hours a day.
Access to the alpha realm to 'play test' changes in advance for 'public communication' purposes would be one of the most difficult parts of the position I presume?.
"
Chris wrote:
For European supporters who are keen to be able to support us: We're expecting to have paysafecard support on our shop within a week! This has taken a lot of effort to get set up over the last year but we're really pleased it all came together.
Yay, time to get a fresh PSCard within the next days :) Thank you for your effort to make this available.
I'm glad to see you guys are becoming to need help and more employees to do Path of Exile even better gaming experience, keep up the good work. Also I didn't have time to say my opinion to the Support Pack stuff, but I can say it here now.

#1 A notebook would be nice (I always have couple notebooks on my desk and they are running out of pages all the time)

#2 Glass/cup/mug with PoE logo on it.
Weekly updates will be much appreciated. Really.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Awesome, more updates is always good. Glad to see some new stuff as well, and glad to get my goodies from the closed beta soon. I fully understand why it took so long, but it'll be nice to finally get it.
Grant us eyes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info