0.10.8, Supporter Packs, Paysafecard and more

"
"
Hulkcore wrote:
So, if we're getting a demon claw effect for cleave, that means we are going to be able to use cleave with claws, right? Would only make sense, and would make claws a viable option finally.

I wouldn't make that assumption.

I wasn't, it was sarcasm.
IGN EntropicThunder
"
SoujiroSeta wrote:
Will weapon microtransaction effects affect the the entire part of 2H axes rather than the little blade area in this patch :O ?

actually i wish there is a motion art fo the weapon effect, particularly those weapons with very small art effect (like the axes).

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
Can You modify Facebreakers to have an effect please? Either do it as a microtransaction or allow the current weapon effects to work on those gloves.

Michael
--- Neroon "Love is a form of Insanity"

IGN Standard: Caernavon, Cassius__Clay, Lictor_Severian
IGN Anarchy: I_Think_Were_Alone_Now, CrystalBluePersuasion, Citizen_Gkar
Auckland? Sounds like a dirty word to this yank. :p
Sounds like a good patch coming.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
Not to nit-pick but...

"I'm not happy with our rate of news updates over the last few weeks. From now on I will be posting news updates each weekday"

IGN: SoulCinder
"
From now on I will be posting news updates each weekday so that you can see what's going on behind the scenes.

<3
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
HE DID IT!!!!!!

Thanks so much for paysafe, finally - thank God and Chris Wilson - I will have my stashtabs.

"
I'm not happy with our rate of news updates over the last few weeks. From now on I will be posting news updates each weekday so that you can see what's going on behind the scenes. In addition, if anyone in Auckland, New Zealand is looking for fulltime work and has an exceptionally good standard of written English and deep knowledge of Path of Exile, please email me at chris@grindinggear.com. Please only do so if you are serious and actually live in Auckland.

You guys at GGG are more in touch with your community than any game I've ever played. Just saying. Also I'm really looking forward to 10.8
Fuck this game
"
Neroon58 wrote:
Can You modify Facebreakers to have an effect please? Either do it as a microtransaction or allow the current weapon effects to work on those gloves.

Michael

well those effects have to be something like this then:

IGN: Artimunor
"
Artimunor wrote:
"
Neroon58 wrote:

Michael

well those effects have to be something like this then:

I cracked up when I saw those, thanks! I do think something like that would be cool as it could also give you visual confirmation you made contact. It bugs me whenever I play my character Cassius__Clay that there is not a "BAM" when he hits.
--- Neroon "Love is a form of Insanity"

IGN Standard: Caernavon, Cassius__Clay, Lictor_Severian
IGN Anarchy: I_Think_Were_Alone_Now, CrystalBluePersuasion, Citizen_Gkar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info