0.10.8, Supporter Packs, Paysafecard and more

You missed "Lethal" in the BLAMT description! :P
IGN: A_Moosen
Stream: www.twitch.tv/amusedtv
I want a supporter pack!

Wouldn't a Tabula Rasa shirt just be an oversized white T? o_O Funny idea, though! I like it.
I hope you guys beef up security soon, it upsets me how mediocre it is in some areas. Love this game, but I've been let down a bit
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93
I too was going to post about the missing Lethal, but was beaten to the punch.

Body effects in addition to the weapon and helm effects would be a nice touch, I can imagine some pretty interesting effects to go on there.

Keeping up with a patch every week, and having the patch remain meaningful is, I imagine, pretty difficult at this point. Every new skill or item they introduce has to be balanced to work with the growing library of skills and items already in the game. For this reason I am in favour of moving to a longer patch scale, as long as the patches keep the quality its all good.

Can I ask for more permanent leagues to be added. Softcore and hardcore are good, but some of the races/events have some really good ideas that I think would prove interesting to play through the entire game with. A death in them would then feed down to the next league, which is Hardcore. I would keep them as Hardcore because they haven't had an easier time of it than anyone in hardcore.
So, if we're getting a demon claw effect for cleave, that means we are going to be able to use cleave with claws, right? Would only make sense, and would make claws a viable option finally.
IGN EntropicThunder
"
sladeinfull wrote:
Would it be possible to have our previous coin purchases applied/subsidised into the packs coming out? I.e. I have purchased 2x 20$ coin packs. Could I add 60 bucks to get a 100$ support pack? (minus coins I already have)

thats now how business works...

FINALLY PAYSAFE CARDS!!

Bad Seed
thanks for letting us know whats going on, makes me wanna play more :)
ign : GraveyardPrincess
I guess Wellington doesn't cut it... Damn too bad.
Can I buy an effect to give my Templar pants? I know he is a confident guy who doesn't afraid of anything, but sometimes pants would be nice I think ;)

Would give up my current job in a heart beat to work for a company I honestly believe in, I've thrown my hat in the ring!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info