0.10.8, Supporter Packs, Paysafecard and more

Would it be possible to have our previous coin purchases applied/subsidised into the packs coming out? I.e. I have purchased 2x 20$ coin packs. Could I add 60 bucks to get a 100$ support pack? (minus coins I already have)
"
Huaojozu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I'm not happy with our rate of news updates over the last few weeks. From now on I will be posting news updates each weekday so that you can see what's going on behind the scenes.

YES! Thank you for realizing that the communication is much more important than regular patch schedule. I don't mind waiting for content, but I do like to be kept in the loop.

Me too! Excited for the patch but AND for weekly news!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Wow- I would love to work for GGG! Now, if only I could afford to relocate to Auckland! ;)

Really excited to see what you've got in store for us with the new patch! Keep up the awesome work. I will definitely begin saving for an OB Supporter pack!
You know, i might actually consider moving to auckland sometime in the next few years if any programming positions are available at the time.
Last edited by Xendran on May 6, 2013, 5:02:06 AM
Are you planning on releasing new micro-transaction with 0.10.8?
I`m currently sitting on money i`m planning on spending, can`t yet decide if i want a pet or something like that..knowing if new stuff is coming would be helpful ;)

Otherwise great patch from the looks of it, realy appreciate your work.
"
Reclaw wrote:
I`m currently sitting on money i`m planning on spending, can`t yet decide if i want a pet or something like that..knowing if new stuff is coming would be helpful ;)

They've got one guy who works almost exclusively on my Microtransactions, and he's had over a week to work. You can expect that there will be new ones next patch. No idea what they'll be though.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
"
Reclaw wrote:

I believe it's Emerald Rain of Arrows and Demon Claw Cleave.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Reclaw wrote:

Thanks for the reply, now Demon Claw Cleave sounds pretty interesting....probably gonna toss a coin on what to buy ;)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Reclaw wrote:

awesome

thanks for the updates :)
Thank you for the news update, again! These updates are pretty much the highlight of the week for me nowdays :)

As you can see I'm already a silver supporter, but I'd happily pay for a physical coffee mug, if there was such included in an OB supporter pack.
I just hope the CB packs vs OB packs aren't too alike, as I don't need another physical PoE game-dvd nor another physical soundtrack/poster :P

Other than that, I sure wish I lived in Auckland now, hehe. Being a developer in a Finnish game company and loving PoE as the best ARPG in 10 years, (hardcore, cut-throat, oldschool, no-remorse -type), (and your attitude towards developing it as the game you want to play) it would be pretty much a dream coming into reality for me to be able to work at GGG. The sole reason why I went into game business were quality games such as PoE.

Thanks again Chris!
Last edited by mushioov on May 6, 2013, 5:41:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info