2023 Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

looking forward to the new one.
Gotta spend another $480! WORTH IT.

Adding unique features like floating make these packs x10 more appealing!
https://gianthuge.org/vondreas
I wish the Voidborn Key design had more impact. As is, there is no permanence in-game that would indicate which foil unique came from an individual's design.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I think Hellfire Supporter is the best this time.

I am satisfied as a Hellfire armour pack
Finally got mine just in time~ Whew!

Can't wait for the next set!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
These were the best Core Supporter Packs since I started playing 5 years ago!🤘 I am excited about how will the upcoming ones be! The only thing I wouldn't say I liked about the 2023 Core Supporter Packs was the presence of the Atlas Hideout. I'm not too fond of bases being included in Supporter Packs as they become unobtainable after the packs disappear. There are a few amazing creations on Atlas base that will make new players, but especially new hideout architects go "Why can't I have this!". This becomes more of a problem when bases are included in League Supporter Packs. I know this is the whole point of the Supporter Packs, but I think all the MTX bases should always be purchasable from the store. In hideout building, MTX bases/decorations are more like in-game items, their usage is beyond just being cosmetic as they improve the outcomes of the creations. This is why I believe they should always be purchasable from the store. And then Atlas base is not really buildable and there are many bases like this(Boss arenas for example), but this is an entirely different subject. I also really hope this time there will be something similar to Voidborn submissions but the message staying permanent(Divination cards?)🎉🎊
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Nov 6, 2023, 5:06:06 AM
Hi, are we able to upgrade the 2023 core supporter packs into the new core supporter packs?
If anyone forget about it...These packs actually hints for next expansion. Taken example of supporter packs resembled the guardians and the conquerors. So next expansion is going to about atlas war (again) with 5 voids main villain entities?
Ok
The Holy Bible
Miles ahead of the League packs this year had to offer, though I still hope you'll eventually find a balance between "oldschool" MTX that simply look good and your newer approach of (almost) everything being tied to some kind of effect/condition without any options to toggle them on/off - and maybe we'll see the return of apparitions, it's been a while after all...either way curious to see what you came up with this time. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info